“Meh”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 55 Freeway
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Went here last night. Got there around 5:15PM. We were the only ones in the place. Sat at the bar. Asked what type of beer they had on tap. Answer: None??? So ordered a Stellar in the bottle. Only 3 bucks for Happy Hour. Good Deal. The bartender waited on us right away. Ordered 2 apps. One being a garlic nano bread and some sort of vegetarian dish. It took 17 minutes for the apps to come out. Is that too long? IDK. I wasn't in a hurry. Seems to me it should have ben quicker, but I'm not complaining. The nana bread was - eh. Was fresh and hot, but not nearly enough garlic and a little too crispy for me. The other app was meh as well. The sauces that came with that dish were excellent. Stayed there about an hour and only 1 other customer came in. So other than that. I would just say Average. No wow factor...

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I wasn't impressed with this place at all. Mind you I'm North Indian, but I still love South Indian food. The food was cold, item labels misplaced, and they ran out of coconut chutney. The latter may not seem like a big deal, but it is when you have a hot dosa in front of you. The dosa was small, but an appropriate size in addition to the buffet. What was really disappointing is the chef seemed legit. He was standing near the buffet tending to it. I think if it was fresh and hot, the food would have been better. I guess that's the chance you take with a buffet. Many South Indians frequent this place, so that's a good sign, but I'm sure there is better out there. Perhaps try ordering off the menu for better luck. I don't think I'll be back.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

The buffet is just great.... this is one place for south indian food. Non-vegetarians will love the hyderabadi chicken there. The sweet dish keeps changing, but have liked them especially the sheera they make.
It is not very crowded, that is 'coz they are located in a not so busy place. Must say great food at great price!!

1  Thank SheetalAy