“Always terrific ”

The Lost Bean
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Tustin
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We visit the Lost Bean every chance we get! They have the best lattes around and always pick up a pound of their delicious coffee to take home. Their staff is always quite friendly! Love the Bean!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I'm pretty much a Starbucks guy and general coffee fanatic, but whenever I get the opportunity to visit the Lost Bean when nearby I do! The service is excellent with quite friendly baristas but more importantly the coffee is some of the best ever, especially the lattes! I usually buy a pound of organic great tasting coffee to go for brewing at home! Love the Bean! BTW, they even have a nice wine bar adjacent which feature some great tasting wines and appetizers!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Happened across this cute coffee house while having lunch at the neighboring Christakis Greek. Great choices of coffee (and yes they have almond milk and free wifi!). Nice service. Good seating arrangements as well as seating at the wine bar next door.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

What a great meeting place. Good for coffee, breakfast or light lunch. Casual and relaxed, doesn't have that 'coffee buzz' feeling of some places. Come in and stay awhile.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Great coffee, great relaxed atmosphere and every time I come here I meet many people I know...this is the place to meet in OC!