“Excellent steakhouse”

Ranked #6 of 329 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived their late, without any reservation. The service was great, all the meat fantastic, especially the tri-tip ! Be careful to not order too much, a plate is big enough for the entire meal !

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Wife wanted some fried green tomatoes so we went to Lucille's on a Saturday night. Reservation at 6:15, seated promptly. Angel was our server.

Five nice-sized tomato slices, breaded and fried, tangy sauce to start...perfect! Gotta have their apple butter with biscuits. We both ordered the tri-tip which was cooked perfectly with a nice crunchy crust and just a hint of pin at the center. Very tender, also perfect. Sides were sweet potato fries and corn bread, both of which were fine. Peanut cole slaw was just OK with not enough peanuts.

No drinks, no desserts this time, but enough food to have a lunch the next day.

Service was really good with everyone tending to our needs, refilling water, getting us take home containers, etc. Nice teamwork!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I been here twice for company outing. I enjoy both time. Love the baby back ribs. The menu are a little pricy. I only eat here because the my company is picking up the tab.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We found this place due to the good reviews on TripAdvisor. The service was great and the BBQ was excellent. The portions are plentiful and they have a wide selection of alcoholic drinks and non alcoholic drinks. The price was very reasonable. Outdoor seating at this place was nice. The burnt tips and beef brisket were excellent. Almost as good as Kansas City!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed great sandwiches for lunch at Lucille's. I had a brisket sandwich that came with cole slaw in the sandwich which was super yummy. My husband had the pulled pork sandwich which he enjoyed. We ate in the bar and Fernando and the crew were very friendly and attentive. The decor is fun with a leaning toward a New Orleans feel. A fun meal for a fair price.