2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 153
View deal
Expedia.comUSD 155
Hotels.comUSD 155
PricelineUSD 155
Agoda.comUSD 153
TravelocityUSD 155
Orbitz.comUSD 155
All reviews trundle bed front desk freeway sink amenities beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

This is a new hotel so it is nice and fresh. It is right by the highway so I would encourage you to get a room on the front facing side. My only complaint is the tiny size of the sink. It was more like an RV style sink. I did hear my neighbors through the wall at one point but ear plugs fixed that really quickly. I was able to walk into town from the hotel. Take a walk through the quaint cemetery next door. All in all this is a nice and safe hotel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Laurie V
Reviewed 17 October 2020

Fresh, modern facility managed by a friendly staff. Close to the I-80 Freeway and a mile from downtown Truckee. They are currently following all the Covid-19 sanitary procedures I.E. limiting access to the pool and fitness center. Complimentary breakfast is served to you in the lobby in a brown paper bag after you make a selection off the cold item menu. No housekeeping service unless you request it. Of course masks are required when entering the facility. Reasonable prices for the rooms and plenty of free parking. Amenities found in the suite included a coffee maker, mini frig and microwave. Another note "sports equipment" is not allowed in the hotel I.E. skis, etc. You must check at the front desk for information on storage. We shall return.

Room tip: Rooms of the south side of building has less freeway noise.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Don H
Reviewed 14 August 2020

Definitely felt this was a good value for the money. The rooms were not cleaned due to COVID but that was fine. You could always ask for extra towels or anything you needed. The location was great and it is super new so everything is fresh and does not have a musty smell yet or anything The only thing that was annoying is the big bulky loud AC that kept coming on and off at night. That hotels have not figured out central AC yet is beyond me.
Would definitely come back again as it was indeed a great hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank vvierke
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

We had a great weekend at the SpringHill Suites hotel in Truckee. This is a brand new hotel with modern and spacious accommodations. The room has a great desk and a confortable coach that can work as a single bed and it has a trundle bed as well in addition to the 2 queen beds. The bathroom is great as well.

I definitely recommend this hotel over other options in the city.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2020

This hotel has been open for 2 weeks. It sits behind the Truckee Cemetery, and apartments. The freeway is also close by. We had a room on the quieter side of building. I love new hotels, since I am hotel bed & room phobic. Layout is modern and practical. Beds were nice, and amenities met our needs. Since lodging in Truckee, and north shore in general is well established , and a bit worn, this was the perfect place to enjoy a quick Summer getaway. I’m able & willing to pay $$$ for room at a well maintained and exceptional hotel. But, the the other hotel here in town leaves much to be desired. Maybe the best option for lodging is to buy a “Tiny House”.

Date of stay: July 2020