Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 130
TripadvisorUSD 130
FindHotelUSD 130
TravelocityUSD 130
Trip.comUSD 138
Orbitz.comUSD 130
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2020

Clean hotel, clean room, nice decor, good beds, helpful friendly staff. One complaint was our room had an adjoining door to next room and that room was very load, partying. We waited until 11pm to complain to front desk. They took care of it right away and the room quieted down. Walls seemed unusually thin for noise, but it wasn't an issue once the people broke up the party. Breakfast is grab and go due to Covid. Worked out well. Masks required throughout, no use of spa (a good thing), pool open. Good experience for one night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 28 July 2020

The staff is great, the rooms are clean, but the windows are 1960's single pane construction and do nothing to reduce the road noise from Interstate 80. (Seriously, I opened up the window in my room and was able to enjoy fresh Sierra air and the obnoxious road noise did not increase ....)

I checked in late and ended up on the highway side. I was talking to a friend who had stayed here in a "non-highway" room, and he tells me the noise is not bad. So, Jeckyll and Hyde - great if you get a good room, but bring earplugs.

Room tip: Rooms on the I80 side are terrible for road noise.
Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank PetersonAdventures
Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

when we checked in I had high hopes for this place. However we walk in and the window on the front desk were dirty. The lobby was dirty and the man behind the desk clearly over this place. He was backed up by another woman in pajamas. The entire hotel smelled of Marijuana smoke. We were so uncomfortable . Our room smelled of cleaning chemicals which is encouraging since our experience with check resembled a bus station. However the toilet handle was hanging out, the bathroom door handle was damaged and picked apart and the floor looked like it had old urine on it. I got a towel wet and wiped the floor, they came right off. So clearly it just needed mopped. The bed and furniture looked up graded however the mattress was hard and springy. I can look passed alot if I just have a good comfortable bed. We checked out the jacuzzi, all the cleaning chemicals were left out next to it. I would say the parking is easy and the location quick to hop on the freeway, however its super noisy.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Expedition796112
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Inn at Truckee was good. The hotel is a little dated could get some updating. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is no elevator. Our stay was good. The location is great. Close to food and stores.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hairbyvinnie
Reviewed 23 September 2019

Overpriced and disappointing. No elevator. Lousy breakfast (frozen bagels!) and even worse coffee. Thanks be there was a Starbucks nearby.

There were caustic (and maybe toxic) fumes from cleaners wafting up to our room. There were no coat hangers, and the light switch didn't do a thing.

The room was large, bed was good, towels top-notch, and some room fixtures and features have recently been redone, etc. Butt this was basically Motel 6 quality at $150 a night.

Date of stay: September 2019