“Lunch”

Pho Saigon Bay
Ranked #40 of 209 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

They have very good pho and appetizers, the service is very good and attentive, I'll definitely be returning.

1  Thank Tim P

Reviewed 3 August 2016

from the bay area and out in the area for baseball. was skeptical but it was spot on.

good portion, flavorful. the pho, lemon grass chicken and spring rolls was terrific.

when im in the area again and need my fix, this will be the place.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I have eaten here several times, but I always get the spring rolls and the chicken soup. They are both fabulous! And the food is a great value as well.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

5 of us went here for dinner. They don't have a printed kids menu so I asked the waiter for a recommendation. He said they could do a basic chicken and rice or split a basic pho. My kids gobbled up the steak pho! It was delicious. We also tried 2 different noodle dishes with seafood and they were divine. The portions are very generous, the price is quite reasonable and everything was extremely fresh. We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Like all the local restaurants near by Costco,Winco,Chase Bank,Texas Roadhouse steak bistro,TargetStores,Walmart,Round Table pizza,Bank Of America

Been to Pho Saigon Bay? Share your experiences!