“Amazing! Look at this beautiful fish! ”
Review of BCD Tofu House

BCD Tofu House
Ranked #288 of 586 Restaurants in Torrance
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The eyes are mesmerizing o.o wow I can't describe my feelings the food is just great love it wonderful

Reviewed 23 October 2015

I looked at the menu and walked out. There was maybe a couple of tofu dishes but mostly meat. AND they were really pricey for Chinese food. $18 for a meat dish. I have no idea what this food is like but I feel the restaurant is misrepresented.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Been here twice now, and I really like it. The tofu soups are good. I like going here because we each get a small, individual fish to eat. The place was packed with fellow Koreans, so you know the food is good.

Reviewed 5 July 2012

After we say down, we ended up 15 min. with no service! No water, no acknowledgement of any sort. There were others who came after us, but seems like they got better treatment. I'm seriously wondering if it's a race issue.

We just left even before they got to us.
Just disappointed, because we were told this place was good.

Do yourself a favor and don't go to this place. Not worth the bad treatment you're going to get, trust us on this.

1  Thank kst-k
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 27 February 2008

every chance I get to go....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to BCD Tofu House? Share your experiences!