“Excellent BBQ”

323.726.7427
Part of a chain
Yummy biscuits
Excellent BBQ
Loud and fun with lots of TV’s
Great BBQ ribs and chicken
The tri-tip salads were perfect
Awesome friggin’ chocolate cake
Super cool food and beverage service by Christine

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We went there with the family. The food was mediocre and the price was not budget friendly. The staff was warm and welcoming. They have done a remodel since our last visit. I think the food taste and quality has gone down since our last visit. I don't think I will be revisiting. As BBQ restaurants are plentiful in this area I will defo explore a new one.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Attention healthy and not so healthy eaters! Great food!!!. Steak salad one of my favorites! Great service and did I mentioned the food is healthy and good??

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I thought this restaurant was great, the setting is ideal tucked alongside the Del Amo mall .The restaurant is of a good size with plenty of positive feeling happening with the customers and staff. The service was excellent , small tastings of beer to ensure we got to order what we liked is not unusual but it was the friendly manner in which it was one that impressed. I had the sirloin steak which was cooked exactly how I ordered and my son had the fried chicken which we said was great. The menu offers a great selection of BBQ and grill and will certainly be returning on my next visit to the USA..

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Bar-B-Que Chopped chicken salad as did my mother. Mine was excellent , but hers got gipped. There was only the onion rings that covered her cheap lettuce, hardly anything else came on her salad including the chopped chicken. This was the first time that this happened and we've been coming to BJs usually once a week. My mother was very disappointed. It is usually always good.

Been to Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ? Share your experiences!