“Tasty Korean Tofu Dishes and other Goodies”

Cho Dang Tofu Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 621 Restaurants in Torrance
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My wife invited me to this Torrance restaurant for a great Sunday afternoon meal. I was stationed in Korea many years ago so I have a keen taste for Korean food. I ordered a spicy tofu dish that knocked my socks off. The meal came with the usual Korean goodies and salads. The tofu soup was tasty, spicy and hot. Service is friendly. The atmosphere is pleasing and simple. I plan to return to this restaurant to try some of the non-tofu dishes.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

The food is great and piping hot. We love the little extra dishes that come with the tofu soup. The service is fast and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I love their spicy tofu soup...theirs comes with plenty of meat, seafood and tofu...the flavors are delicious and the banchan is always fresh...the waitresses are efficient and polite...they get pretty busy around lunch time but it's well worth it

Reviewed 24 December 2015

Really good, authentic Korean soft tofu soup. My Korean friend brings me here. For $10 it is good eats. It is a casual, somewhat noisy place.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

A friend of us invited us to this place and we liked it, seems as well as many other people because it was pretty crowded. Food was very tasty and looked fresh. Service was great too.
The problem is that a lot of soy is used, which is 99% GMO, so I don't think we will be returning. Also, they used a bit too much of garlic in the soup for my taste.

Been to Cho Dang Tofu Restaurant? Share your experiences!