“Best around”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Anza Avenue
Description: In a recent review The DAILY BREEZE wrote .... "There are some wonderful small restaurants that dot the landscape of Italy. If you want to duplicate the experience of traveling to Europe without the expense, visit Scardino's Italian Restaurant in Torrance." We are a family owned and operated ristorante much like one would find in the neighborhoods of any southern Italian city. Our authentic recipes originate from all southern provinces of the country. Our pasta, pizza and seafood is carefully prepared each day with the highest quality ingredients available, most imported from Italy. We also have an excellent selection of moderately priced Italian wines and fantastically delicious Tiramisu. The Iorillo Family - Phillip & Pauline along with daughters Tracy & Kristi - and their friendly, professional staff will pamper you with world-class service and Italian hospitality. Our intimate, warm Italian atmosphere makes Scardino's the perfect choice for entertaining your family & friends.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We come here ALL the time. The staff is always happy and welcoming. We like to get a pizza for our table (even when it's just the two of us) and then an entrée, which is typically the lasagna because it's fantastic. This way we have leftovers for lunch the next day or if we had it for lunch dinner that night. Great value great staff great food

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Always welcoming at this family restaurant. Had many meals here over the years that have always satisfied. Pizza with white sauce and shrimp was new to me and excellent. Various pastas never fail to satisfy. The baked salmon with Dijon sauce last weekend was fantastic. And a choice of Italian wines for something new and different.

I'll always stop by when visiting the area.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I like about everything I had there. They use different sauces for different dishes, not just the same tomato sauce they use on spaghetti as some places do. Lots of different taste. They are setup in three small stores in a mall. Everyone is close quarters but everyone seem to make it work. I love the seafood pasta dish. The salads are great as well as the Pizza and yes Spaghetti. This may become your favorite Italian place to go. Prices are mid level and there is really lots of choices on the menu. Your gonna like it. I'm sure other reviews have covered most of the food. To sum it up. Staff is very nice, food is consistently excellent, and best of all I have nothing negative to say. I feel good when I'm there and after I left. I enjoy well managed and ran food joints, that me.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

A friend recommended Scardino's when we were trying to figure where to eat and what a gem it turned out to be!! I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs for my first visit. The tomato sauce was decadent and seasoned perfectly, which was topped off with extra freshly grated parmesan cheese, at my request. Even the garlic bread with amazing, it was crunchy on the edges and generously buttered with garlic. The salad was also scrumptious, fresh and bright. Note: We had a 30 minute wait, there is seating outside on their tiny patio area, which was rather pleasant, there is also ample parking in this strip mall - always a +++, it's a small charming restaurant, with every table occupied. The wait staff super friendly and knowledgeable. If you love great Italian food, try Scardino's!!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We have eaten here numerous times, We both love the food. We have tried different dishes and it's all been delicious. Its kind of a small restaurant in a strip mall on Torrance Bl. There's ample parking in the lot. The service is fantastic and I can't say enough about the food, fantastico. Well worth wait if you get there late!

Been to Scardino's? Share your experiences!