“My Go To Burger”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #14 of 634 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My Go to burger joint when I'm out west. One each burger and one with cheese.Skipped the fries to have 2 burgers. They peel and cut their fries fresh not frozen. Burgers and chocolate shake were very good. Light crowd, service was pretty quick. Didn't give 5 because I'm. use to the counter personnel being more active, louder, and fired up. Could be Cali is just getting even more laid back.

1  Thank Waylon C

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have never been to In and out before and it was a good experience.
For the uninitiated they sell burgers, fries and drinks and that is it.
The limited menu means the standard of the burgers etc are very high.
A good experience i would recommend.

1  Thank Trainslag
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

As I live in Ireland whenever I get back home to California my first stop is always In and Out. The food is outstanding, the price is budget friendly and the service is friendly. a must for any travelling tourist.

1  Thank Kristi P
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I believe I have just eaten my last double double or perhaps more accurately my last 1/2 double double.
I cannot continue eating a burger that is so salty from the first bite until I could not take another bite. I should also mention it was terribly dry.

No return for me to this In N Out.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

tasty but sloppy, this one is not as well staffed and managed as others ive been to, menu is the same, staff needs some people training

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!