1,241 results
All reviews evening reception made to order omelets omelet bar happy hour wine country old town complimentary breakfast breakfast was excellent the breakfast area pool and hot tub san diego yogurt freeway california patio vineyards
Reviewed 7 November 2018

My whole family took over the bar both nights and the bartenders were amazing, friendly and quick! Everyone was friendly from check in to check out. Rooms were beautiful and comfy. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel ten years ago when I proposed to my wife at a nearby winery. We decided to stay at this hotel again to celebrate our anniversary. When I told the check in desk that we were celebrating our ten year anniversary, they asked if we drink and shortly after we got into our room, a bottle of Champagne and chocolate cake were delivered. That was a very nice touch. I wish I remembered the name the front desk staff member that did this for us to recognize her for her thoughtfulness.

The hotel is located very close to the wine trail and to old town Temecula. You will need a car if you stay here as there is nothing in walking distance but lots of stuff within a short driving distance. The parking is free. Like all embassy suites, they have a cooked to order breakfast included in the rate along with an evening happy hour.

We got some tips from the concierge, a nice veteran gentleman, on where to go in wine country and he gave us some wine tasting coupons.

Try to get a pool view room if you can. The view on the other side of the hotel is mostly parking lot.

This is a nice hotel, a bit older but nicely kept up. The location is convenient to most attractions in Temecula and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We attempted to check in early on a Wednesday because we had a wedding to attend late that afternoon. The girl working the front desk could not have been less helpful, even rude! We were told that there were rooms available but not in our room category. We said we would happily downgrade our room type. She told us we couldn’t because we had prepaid for the room. I asked to speak with the manager and was told she wasn’t available. I asked when our rooms would be ready she said “check in is at 4:00” and walked away. During the whole process there was another girl working there that wasn’t saying anything. As soon as the rude one left she said, “I have a king suite (the room I had reserved) without a balcony that I can put you in immediately if that’s ok”. Of course we took it! I made it clear to the rude girl that we’d take pretty much anything. I wish I had remembered her name! Then when we checked out the hotel charged us again for our second prepaid room. When we went to the front desk we were told that once they could verify that we had prepaid the room we should get a refund in approx 5 days. I argued that when we checked in we were told that we couldn’t change room types because we had prepaid but now that we were checking out, and they charged us twice for the same room, they couldn’t see that we had prepaid?! Give me a break. They finally said we would be receiving a refund in approx 5 days. Why should I have to wait 5 minutes for their $175 mistake? They either need better employees or better mgmt at this hotel.

1  Thank MarkW4014
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I have never been so stunned seeing the foul stare of this property. Buyer beware Rude staff and I wanted to leave due to safety concerns and my room being misrepresented as quiet Lovely corner suite. Smokers were in before me and the elevators are old, slow so take stairs Worst service ever, bell girl was delightful abscauper sweet. Dangerous parking lot while I was there lacks security - homeless scary bums approach you in parking lot - really loud my diamond view was of Marie calendar chain restaurant parking lot !!! Filthy room bedding had cigarette burns holes. Rudest manager ever

Reviewed 2 November 2018

The staff is very accommodating and each person I came into contact with seemed genuinely interested in me having a great experience. The made to order omelet overtop of the buffet is an added benefit to the quality of the hotel.