“Great Free Upgrade” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Wichita, Kansas
“Great Free Upgrade”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2011

We stay at this hotel and when we checked in we were upgraded to the bachelorette suite for free. I was a little concerned about the name of the room but after walking into the suite It was AMAZING! Huge room with two beds, a 42 inch flat screen, a front living room area which had two sleeper couches, and a wet bar which had plenty of room for us to have a buffet set up on (like 10 feet long). We had so much fun there we rarely left the room except to go on the wine tours. The check in and check out was very quick and the staff was great.
Can not wait to go back to that place!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Pseery

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Hungarian first
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2011

I planned on staying here for one night, and ended up staying for 3!! Great staff at the front desk, a young lady who was very welcoming and helpful with directions. Yes the freeway noise may be a distraction but its convenient and perfect for visitors. Mind you that MOST HOTELS ARE NEXT TO FREEWAYS! Plenty of restaurants, old town temecula (5 min commute), wine country, duck pond, temecula mall, pechanga casino near by. The breakfast was continental bagels, toast, HOMEMADE WAFFELS were the best part, fun for the kids and myself. I would stay here again

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
Vermillion, South Dakota, USA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2011

Above, Below, Outside...Noise all around. Breakfast was bleak...staff added 1 piece of bread at a time to keep up with toast demand. Staff tried to be friendly, but the physical condition of the hotel could not compensate.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelWells
Eureka, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2009

We took a weekend trip to the wine area of Temecula. Quality Inn had just remodeled their rooms. Lovely, relaxing day at wineries...stay at motel was funny. It started at registration. Keys to room did not work, maid let us in (went and changed keys). Went to dinner, came back and new keys did not work. Waited while my guy went to get new keys. Desk clerk came up and wanted to know who I was, we weren't on list etc. Got third set of keys...seems they put us in the wrong room. Went to take a bath, the water stuck on! Filling the tub faster than it could drain! Changed us to a new room. The shower knob was stuck, couldn't pull it up. In the morning he went to get our breakfast. Put bagel in the toaster...and, pop...all the electricity went out downstairs! I think they have some bugs to work out! And the location is awful...behind a pizza parlor on the freeway.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2009

I didn't have a problem with the highway noise. To me it was light "white noise" that I actually liked, but then again, I sleep like a rock. When the noice bothered me was at the pool; its at the back of the hotel about 30 yards away from the highway.

As others mentioned, rooms completely renovated. My bed was supercomfortable and I liked the complimentary breakfast and wifi. The previous reviewer is just wrong; Old town is 1.5 miles away, not 10 minutes - just straight up Jefferson.

I stayed here because I had choice hotel point to use. I stay in temecula quite a bit and like other properties better, but this hotel was better than previous reviews

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo