All reviews biscuits and gravy room was clean wine country any special requests yogurt economy hotel old town basic hotel quick check free breakfast is one night stay make your own waffles breakfast was excellent would stay again convenient location the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The service was good. Personnel there were helpful. Free breakfast was also provided. We got upgraded to a better room, but had to relocate at 2 am. The room was cozy and facing the freeway. It was located pretty located so you could go where ever. We drove to the Wineries, which was great fun.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
QualityInnTemecula, Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are sorry that you had to move rooms; but we are thrilled to hear that after the move to the new room that the rest of your trip was great. We thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Kevin checked me in when I was so depressed, he gave me a cheese nip and checked me in and made me laugh...
Racheal the next day was equally as sweet and the guy in the breakfast room was really nice to me made me a waffel, Very kind staff even the housekeepers are not rude , they do not BANG on the doors or slam them. I can actually sleep in ! Not a Motel feel, very homey and cozy great pool everything is close!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
QualityInnTemecula, Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback online with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we could not be happier to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This was an average hotel stay. Far too expensive but it was Labor Day weekend so all hotels were taking advantage. Our room was fine, very average, no big complaints for a one night stay. The pool was dirty unfortunately. Breakfast in the morning was fine too. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend but expect average - nothing wrong with average for a quick stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I usually stay at a Marriott property but since I was staying alone and it was a last minute trip, I decided to try this Quality Inn. It was such a deal! The check in process was non-eventful and was greeted by a very pleasant receptionist. She allowed an early check in but had to change the assigned room before I moved in bc of a faulty outer door. The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. Each of the two beds had four small pillows that were not very comfortable for me. I even had a crook in my neck because of my sleeping posture. (Not a big deal though).

The first afternoon, I hung out at the pool and jacuzzi before dinner. Both were nice. All employees seemed to be nice and friendly. Breakfast was typical for a place like this, pre-fab eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, yogurts, juice, cold cereal and fruit. The surprise that I did not take advance of was the biscuits and hot gravy. Those around me eating this appeared to really enjoy their choice.

I have no major complaints about this facility and would definitely consider staying again, if my travels ever required me to go to that area.

Good deal.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
QualityInnTemecula, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Staff was so friendly and helpful with things to do, advice, and directions. Weather was blistering and pool area was clean and refreshing. The morning breakfast was pretty standard, but Jason kept it attractive and clean. Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Nice view from top rooms of mountains. Food within walking distance.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
QualityInnTemecula, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience online. We truly appreciate your feedback and love that you had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when you travel to Temecula.