All reviews in n out burger old town close to fast food room was clean hot and cold breakfast would stay again staff was friendly and accommodating four star managers reception decent size wine country two queen beds stayed one night business trip first floor a great stay nice property
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am giving them a 1 Star due to the heir misleading advertising about pets.

They list themselves as pet friendly but they only allow ADA animals.

Beware of the fine print they do not allow family pets!!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sorry about the misinformation, the web site should read that we are service animals only. I will certainly check the sites to insure that the information is correct.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This place is really the best place I have ever stayed at no kidding.... Clean, comfortable very helpful and friendly staff. The breakfast is really good. Coffee is great tasting and I am a coffee drinker. Why, they even had Pumpkin Spice creamer... they offer quarters if you need to do laundry there on the premises. One more thing I must not forget. Every evening between 5:30 to 6:00 they offer free chocolate chip cookies... Yummy.. Thank Holiday Inn Express..

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

I thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am so happy that you found our hotel great! I do agree that the cookies are so very good :) We hope your travels bring you to Temecula again!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The pros of the hotel are the location, the breakfast, and the very comfortable rooms. When we checked into the hotel, we were given a corner room on the side opposite the highway, so our room was very quiet. The cons are the high price we paid for a room on a Saturday night-$260-but we probably picked a busy weekend.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay here with us in Temecula. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your Saturday here with us.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The location & price are just right. Breakfast selection is better than it’s contemporaries. Easy to find & located near restaurants, malls, banks etc. Sleep comfortably & wake up rejuvenated. Recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay here with us and for the recommendation. I am so pleased to see that you had a comfortable stay here in Temecula.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The Duo together again celebrating birthdays with Wine Tasting.
The Holiday Inn Express exterior facilities were maintained, lobby seem small.
Rooms spacious and clean. However, I found the mattress hard. Bathroom clean, tub paneling had some damage (notice when sitting in toilet).
The bright side is the helpfulness of the receptionist and the bus driver.
The receptionist was willing to help us with the smallest details, from finding a cart to arranging our travel around town.
Our Grapevine tour would end late, after 6:00 pm. The driver was off at 5:30 pm, we call to inform him we would make other arrangements to get back to the hotel. To our surprise, he was in the lobby waiting just in case we had a problem. Now that’s going above the call of duty. Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2018