All reviews in n out burger old town close to fast food room was clean hot and cold breakfast would stay again staff was friendly and accommodating four star managers reception decent size wine country two queen beds stayed one night business trip first floor a great stay nice property
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We stayed overnight on Thanksgiving after visiting family in Oceanside as we had more than two hour drive and did not want to do the trip in one day. Our room was spacious and comfortable, lots of room and slept well. Will use this property again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TropiCAL2003
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

So glad that you were able to enjoy a comfortable night here with us on Thanksgiving. We hope you stop by here again after visiting your family!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We were looking for somewhere to stay the night after spending Christmas Day with our daughter and her family - somewhere close to them. It didn't have to be special, just a place to sleep. I saw the Holiday Inn Express advertised with 4.5 stars on Trip Advisor. I thought, "that's not very likely but how bad can it be for one night". Well, it is likely and I think it has been under-rated. We had a large well thought-out room with lots of hanging space, a tv, free internet, a full-length mirror, a microwave, a fridge and a well appointed bathroom with good shower, plus the beds were very comfortable and the temperature was perfect. Oh, and even though it was surprisingly busy there was very little noise. Next morning we expected to leave early and stop somewhere for breakfast but the small kitchen with seating downstairs looked like the best place around. Breakfast was good and we didn't need to stop anywhere before driving home. All for $94 - I've stayed at places charging 5 times that that have not been this good. You deserve 5 stars!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank howcrab
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

So glad that you had a pleasant Christmas surprise here with us in Temecula! I do appreciate your kind words and that you were able to enjoy such a special day with your family. We hope you can come and stay here with us again in the future!.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Best choice for a few days stay for graduation ceremony. A short drive from my event. Room was clean with two queen beds with bonus mini refrigerator, microwave and Keurig coffee maker. Complimentary breakfast was beyond my expectations. All the basic items plus extra...Will definitely be staying here if visiting this area again.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the Freeway.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you very much. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay but even happier that you will be returning if in the area again!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This is the place to stay!! Room,perfect! service, Perfect! The staff put together a bag for me to take with me for breakfast because I had to leave at 5am for work. LOVE IT!! Will stay there again!!!

Room tip: I had a room that over looked the freeway, But it didn't matter to me, My room was perfect.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

So happy that you enjoyed your time here but thrilled to see that you will be coming back to stay here with us again!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Great staff. Great rooms spacious comfortable beds clean clean linen and room with plenty of supplies. Microwave and mini fridge in the room was a superb bonus. Newspaper at the door vc other H Inn Express i had stayed in this area. Caring staff with coffee tea supplies n Kurig thing in the room. Great location across is a mall and great Indian restaurant that i visited and liked called mantra. The hotel just has one set back as it is surrounded by a road and high way. Try to ask for a room may be in a corner not facing the high way. Coffee shop had the usual fare all pre made scrambled eggs and or omelets and defrosted on the premise. Loads of milk yogurt toast and the usual fares in abundance. I found this hotel very considerate that left packages of water n apple etc for u to take out for the road. When i was there they had some sort of evening cocktail which was a bonus. i wd return this Holiday inn in a snap.. no complaints. not far is is the old town and plenty of wineries. Great place over all and superb city. Costco is not far either one can walk. A huge negative for me was the lack of microwave in the coffee shop as i hate to eat oatmeal with barely warm water or and i like to drink chai with hot hot mailk and tea. oatmeal was packaged and had sugar that i dislike. i bought my own and ate in the room with hot chai and saw a few of the guests do the same as they liked their tea hotter than you cd make in the dinning room. Well kept property amazing reception staff i must say who liked their job. questions ask and reply with a smile. good job people. no reservation about the property. i return if i came back to the city. No smoking wow

Room tip: If possible ask for room facing a less noisy road
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank malimu
Kathy L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Wow, thank you for the great comments. I am so pleased and proud that you found us the best you visited during your travels. We certainly hope that your travels bring you to our area again.