Holiday Inn Express Temecula
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 325*
USD 310*
Carter Estate Winery and Resort(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 301*
USD 287*
USD 88*
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 85*
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 165*
USD 145*
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 167*
SpringHill Suites
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)
USD 371*
USD 337*
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 180*
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake machinein n out burgerold townclose to fast foodfamily travelingaffordable hotelpre madewould stay againroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyyogurtmanagers receptiontv channelsdriving homeminute drivefitness centerhotel is located
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I was here for 1night on May 5th. I checked in and 1hr.after I had checked in strangers walked into my room because the girl at front desk gave them the key to my room.they had just checked in as well..the front desk wanted me to pack my bags and change rooms.I refused.then the next morning before check out I get a bill slipped under my door for $683. I called front desk and they admitted that it was a billing error..that same front desk girl made same error...just horrible management...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ee1121
Kunal K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2012

We deeply regret our new staff member's incompetent service that you had experienced. Our new front desk associate had been in training and in her nervousness, had failed to follow basic procedures. We have put every effort in re-training and ensuring that such an incident does not occur again and we are truly sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.

We can assure you that you will experience the best upon your next visit.

Thank you again for bringing this incident to our attention. It is with your feedback that we enable our staff to provide the best service.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We spent 2 nights here. The hotel is clean and quiet. It is right next to the 15 freeway but the rooms have 2 double paned windows and we could see the traffic, but could not hear it.
Breakfast is provided as well. It is standard fare for continental breakfast and is ready when you are. There is a small pool and jacuzzi. The hotel is close to fast food and a shopping mall. Old Town is about a 5 minute drive. The front desk staf was very efficient.

Room Tip: All the rooms at this hotel were pretty much the same, but I think a street side room would provide a better view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to stay for a romantic get away weekend to Temecula and she found this place last minute. Cheaper than the dives of the area. Clean, spacious room and a nice hot tub were perfect after a day of wine tasting. Only 1 mile to Old Town Temecula. The free hot breakfast in the morning was nice too! Only downside was the girl at the front desk wasn't too helpful when we were looking for a nice place for dinner. No maps of the area or anything but we had one from one of the wineries. Overall a good bet

Room Tip: Book as early as possible and get the discount from the Old Town Chamber Of Commerce (or the business bureau, I forgot!)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IanJorgeson1
Kunal K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear Mr Jorgenson,

We truly appreciate your feedback about your stay and while we take your positive comments into our stride, we sincerely apologize for our front desk associate's inability to assist you with the area information. Our new Front desk associate was being trained and unfortunately, she was unable to assist you at that point. We have been able to speed up her training and now she should be able to be a complete concierge should you visit our beautiful town again!

Once again, on behalf of the staff of the Hotel, we would like to thank you for your feedback that has motivated our staff to do even better and we look forward to your future visit!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

They double charged me instead of issuing a refund and to date I am unable to get a refund.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Elizabeth247
Kunal K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Dear Ms Elizabeth,

Thank you for bringing out your concern about the billing issue you had encountered in July of last year. We do understand that it can be very frustrating to have charges that you shouldn't have to pay for. However, the two reservations that you had booked online were made when the Hotel was under the previous ownership and management. We do not possess any records of when and with whom you had placed a cancellation request. All we can see through our system is that these reservations turned out to be no-shows. Intercontinental Hotels Corporate has offered you 5,000 Priority Club points that you can use to redeem several items including gifts, airline miles and towards hotel stays around the world.

We are sorry if we cannot provide a resolution that you desire specifically due to lack of records and the prolonged period of time that has passed since ownership changed.
Again, if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The Hotel was clean and quiet. I had a very enjoyable stay after a long night of driving.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business