All reviews best westerns old town wine country hot items an overnight stay waffle maker hot breakfast rooms are clean convenient location room was large temecula area hotel room the breakfast area easy access front desk staff free breakfast nice stay
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Location is great, the staff helpful and friendly but the room had obviously not be vacuumed. Hair and dirt in ice bucket w/no plastic liner available. Ugly spill and spot on wall not washed off, etc.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

This is great and affordable place to relax in the Temecula valley. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they ensure that your stay is enjoyable. The free breakfast is excellent and there is enough to go around. The location is quaint and it is in a quiet area

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lethompson65
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We reserved this hotel a few days before flying into California. It was one of the last hotels in that area that had a room the night we needed (the other was Motel 6). Now I know why. We stayed in room 204. Was told that all rooms were full that night. When we walked in, it had a terrible odor in the room. There were stains on the couch and the carpet looked warn/dirty. The worst thing is that there were ants in the bathroom and sink area. We discovered them when my son was trying to use the toilet, they were crawling on his legs! When we went to check out, I told the person at the front desk what we had experienced. He was not apologetic and didn't act surprised. When I asked for a refund he said the only thing he could do was take $20 off our bill. When I received the receipt in my email, I was still charged full price! And $250/night is by far way too much for this hotel! We ended up going to a much nicer hotel and it was only $140/night. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I enjoyed my stay. Close to fast food restaurants (within walking distance). Close to wineries, Pechanga. After a long day of wine tasting, this hotel is just what we needed. Nothing more, nothing less.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018

If you are on a budget, this hotel offers everything you need. It is nothing special, but it has all of the necessities and is close to the wineries. Front desk staff were knowledgeable about the surrounding areas.

Date of stay: May 2018