“Unique place”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 14
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enjoy dining in a historical bank building. Authentic Mexican comfort food Family owned friendly laid back patio bar with excellent margaritas, mojitos, sangrias and more. Weekend brunch 9am-12 pm featuring skillet egg scrambles.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

As the name states, this is a restaurant in an old.... and I mean old bank. They have an outdoor patio and bar area. Inside you get the vibe of the old west bank. Mexican food is authentic and delicious.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very good Mexican food, with more of a Sonoran flavor rather than the typical Southern California style or Baja California. The prices were reasonable and the service was excellent. The restaurant is in old town Temecula, and is situated in a historic building, hence the name The Bank. We liked it so well, that we ate there twice on our four day trip to Temecula!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at this restaurant. It's been about 16 years since I've had them because I could never find any that were as good as my aunt used to make. Well my search ended today. Had the beef taquitos and they were delicious. They were perfectly seasoned and oh, so tender. My partner had a chicken tostada which was one of the best he's had in a while. If you're ever in Temecula, be sure to check it out. It's located in Old Town.

Christy P, Owner at The Bank - Mexican Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We like to hear that our recipes taste like home:)
Christy

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff at lunch time. Not crowded and food service was quick. Large portions of traditional Mexican fare. A bit bland but good chips and salsa.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I really prefer the patio area to inside. So much more lively and the food seems to taste better too outside. The margaritas are sooooo yummy. I prefer to go to The Bank instead of across the street to Rosa's.