“Good Dining At Anytime”

The Pechanga Cafe
Ranked #49 of 445 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Motor Coach transportation available.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

You can find many choices to eat here at anytime of the day including some sparkling wine and some dessert after gambling or dancing all night. This is definitely a step up from a Dennys type of place. You can get something just to tie you over for awhile or have a full blown fine dinning without the fuss. Personally I would rather eat here then the food court, about the same money and way better atmosphere. Value and quality of food is really good and the servers were all very nice.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I had breakfast at the Pechanga Cafe in the morning after spending the night in one of Pechanga Casino's hotel rooms, and had a very nice meal. Food and service were very good. She had an omelet and I had an egg scramble, and both were done to perfection. I just wish they had given me more salsa, but I asked for more and they obliged. Good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The food and service is always good! No matter what I order and the price is right. Try it for yourself.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I was visiting friends in Temecula. We just wanted a quick light dinner on a Sunday evening. They live nearby the Casino so we decided on the Cafe inside. The cafe was nice and quiet and at the time we were there it was smoke free. I'm not sure if that is always the case since smoking is allowed in the casino. We enjoyed a lovely dinner. I had a nice Club Sandwich, it was pretty big and really quite tasty. I enjoyed it with Cole Slaw since I'm not a big fan of French Fries. The slaw was tasty also with a slight touch of pine apple.My friends both had BLTs which they have enjoyed many times in the past. Dessert was really good also. I had the chocolate cake which was really decadent.( I ended up taking half home it was so rich) One of my friends had The cheese cake which he really enjoyed, but confused he wished he'd gotten the chocolate cake. (I shared.) My other companion had the apple pie, she wasn't too impressed. It came as a single serving pie in a a small casserole type dish, not really what she was expecting and honestly a bit more like cobbler than pie. Our server was very nice and extremely attentive he was there when ever we needed a drink refill or really anything at all. I will surely return and try more of the selections at the cafe in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We actually ended up eating here twice. Staff was wonderful and portions were large, (for us anyway) Food was flavorful.