“Great for a Quick Bite”

The Pechanga Cafe
Ranked #60 of 458 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Motor Coach transportation available.
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I was visiting friends in Temecula. We just wanted a quick light dinner on a Sunday evening. They live nearby the Casino so we decided on the Cafe inside. The cafe was nice and quiet and at the time we were there it was smoke free. I'm not sure if that is always the case since smoking is allowed in the casino. We enjoyed a lovely dinner. I had a nice Club Sandwich, it was pretty big and really quite tasty. I enjoyed it with Cole Slaw since I'm not a big fan of French Fries. The slaw was tasty also with a slight touch of pine apple.My friends both had BLTs which they have enjoyed many times in the past. Dessert was really good also. I had the chocolate cake which was really decadent.( I ended up taking half home it was so rich) One of my friends had The cheese cake which he really enjoyed, but confused he wished he'd gotten the chocolate cake. (I shared.) My other companion had the apple pie, she wasn't too impressed. It came as a single serving pie in a a small casserole type dish, not really what she was expecting and honestly a bit more like cobbler than pie. Our server was very nice and extremely attentive he was there when ever we needed a drink refill or really anything at all. I will surely return and try more of the selections at the cafe in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We actually ended up eating here twice. Staff was wonderful and portions were large, (for us anyway) Food was flavorful.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The food is just okay no big deal. Very clean place. Lots of help
Slow on getting our check to pay. The waiter has to do it. So you have to get them out there. Ours just wasn't around for awhile
Like he was on break. Other then that nice place

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Friendly service, needed more help, breakfast was average, had basics like eggs, pancakes, toast and coffee.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Hold onto your hats, loyal fans! We're having breakfast at the World Famous Pechanga,tomorrow! Choice of 11 Restaurants!
Come back tomorrow for my Review!

Been to The Pechanga Cafe? Share your experiences!