“Had great time until ”

Pechanga Resort and Casino
Reserve with OpenTable
Pechanga Resort and Casino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 429 Restaurants in Temecula
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Awesome slots, and bingo was great. Was having a great time so I decided to take my girl and parents to eat with my winnings at the cafe. Once seated, waitress said she would be right back after 10 minuets told the hostess we would like to order drinks so she went to get the waitress after another 10 minuets we decided to go to local steakhouse. Surprised at the very poor service,especially since there was only two other tables being used,and attitude of the hostess who definitely put off a vibe that she didn’t want to be there. Other than that, we have been coming here for years and love it! We should have went to the buffet.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Had gone to the soft opening last night of the New hotel and Spa. AMAZING!!! All the details of the Pechanga Tribe artifacts, the fine art and color palette chosen is phenomenal. The new Theatre to open will be spectacular, with 3500 seat capacity!!1! Yay, this means we will get big name concerts and boxing and other events. The spa was so beautiful, serene and I can hardly wait to book my first treatment. Even though it is now open for business I will wait until the Jacuzzi and pool are completed so I may enjoy the full spa experience. Karen, one of the fine staff members in the spa was kind enough to show me around the women's steam, sauna and shower areas. Very well appointed. The tranquil area is located on outside deck with awesome views including Journey Golf Course and pool, will be able to order food as well. The rest of the tour was given to me by a very nice gentleman who was the Director of Public Safety, Mr. Bobby Hawkins (Thank you for taking the time to show me around) One of the many reasons I love Pechanga so much is the employees. They have a real knack for making you feel special! I was especially excited to see the new Theatre which Pechanga is kind enough to have our Reality Rally 2018 Lip Sync challenge in the new and beautiful theatre on Thursday, May 3rd, 2018. Come join us!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I know many people like size and noise. It works for me for awhile, then it gets uncomfortable. Also, slots are tighter than any other casino in the area! Crowds, always pushing and lined up.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I love it at this casino! It's huge, when I lived here the only place you could find a casino like this was in Las Vegas. Awesome casino with lots to do! Nice rooms and a big selection of restaurants to choose from. Lots of gaming! ☕️♠️♣️♥️♦️

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was our first time staying at Pechanga and now I wished I stayed a long time ago. Large rooms and huge restroom. Rooms very clean and organized. These rooms are on par and many times better than Vegas. Staff are really friendly and always asking if you need anything. We are already planning our return visit as I'm writing this.

1  Thank Rob2Union