“Arrived For Lunchtime”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Food was very good and service great. You order at register then find your table and they call your name when ready. We ordered the burrito combo (beans & rice) and a soda,and came with chips for $23 for both meals. The burrito was huge, couldn't finish. Very good!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I moved to Temecula 20 years ago and it was the best Pollo Asada plate ever and I ate one last week and it was exactly the same quality. We eat here at least once a month.The owners are wonderful people too.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Since there were no vegan/GF options I had to eat a single taco on a corn tortilla with nothing but some beans as filling. Even the white rice was made with Chicken Stock. Each of our five orders was missing something or something was added that we asked to be omitted. The prices were fine though and some of our party were pleased with it.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Great location in the middle of Old Town Temecula and it has its own parking lot away from the busy Front Street madness. One can order individual entrees or combinations. Free chips are provided with your order and there are two salsa bars for one's convenience. There are several dining areas, including a large setting outside next to Front Street where one can people watch. The food is good quality and it was prepared quickly. I ordered the Burrito Combination--comes with guacamole, rice, and beans--a good amount of food. Just one block from the Taj Mahal/City Hall.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I am very sad to say this were some of the worst tacos I have ever had. I used to eat here about 8 years ago and this was the only good Mexican food place in Temecula; so sorry is no longer the best and 4.50 per Taco ? I make better turkey tacos and a lot tastier.....shame

Been to Rosa's Cantina? Share your experiences!