All reviews old town wine country complimentary breakfast front desk staff convenient location oatmeal clean rooms definitely stay here again very nice hotel fridge and microwave great place to stay minute drive san diego bed was comfortable omelet freeway recliner
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Recently, my wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Temecula, Ca. We have stayed here numerous times in the past and keep coming back due to the location. This hotel is located off the Interstate and Rancho California exit. Excellent location for visiting the numerous winery's in Temecula as well as other attractions. Rooms are updated and the hotel offers a very good complimentary breakfast. Sufficient self parking is available. Hotel staff have always been helpful and friendly

Room Tip: Top floor (3) away from elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward C
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We stayed here on a wine tasting weekend. The staff was able to get our room near our friends room. The staff was friendly and the room was clean and fairly recently remodeled. The hotel is near old town Temecula and a straight shot to Temecula wine valley.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joan484
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Great location, near the freeway, close to all the wineries and vineyards. Many restaurants near by with different type of food. Walking distance to Old town Temecula. We were able to visit more wineries this time by staying over night.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank David C
Reviewed 13 August 2015

This has to be our favorite Hampton property to stay at. You can count a clean, updated room when you check in! The only negative I had was the price, summer+weekend=expensive! Even the high price can't make give anything less than 5 stars.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I was only able to stay for one night, as it was sold out for the weekend. Right away, the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was very clean, and large. The bed was super comfy. The in-room coffee was actually drinkable. Since I was only there for a short time, I didn't bother with the wifi so I cannot comment how it was. I had a problem with the tv remote and maintenance came by and switched out the remote very quickly. He was very nice and even showed me how to work it. Breakfast was very good also. Next time I"m in Temecula, I will be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo