“A great find in Temecula!”

Campini's Deli Italiano
Ranked #85 of 481 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I was in the area picking up my scuba regulator on the same strip mall, and I ran into this amazing deli!

There is ample parking and there is an inside and outside sitting area.

Their Valentine's Day special was heart shaped ravioli! I must try their ravioli next time! Someone sitting next to me ordered it and it looked delicious.

We ordered the Campini Special Sub which was fabulous. The Prosciutto Panini was very good, but I liked the sub better. The marinated mushrooms were fairly priced and delicious!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

It's always packed so call and order ahead. Everything is delicious..Especially anything with their red sauce...meatball sandwiches rock...oh and the cookies are out of this world.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Small family owned deli. All breads made fresh daily. Great authentic Italian foods, some imported from Italy. Family friendly. Where else can you get a local draft or bottled beer for under $4!?! Sandwiches, panini,s, salads and pizza,s are great!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We love this deli. We will drive over an hour one way from our house for their Campini Special sandwich. We were there over the weekend and as always the sandwich was perfection. The bread is slightly toasted and the ingredients are fresh. The staff are all super friendly. I highly recommend going in there and seeing what all they have to offer . You will be a return customer for sure.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

It was a typical Italian deli restaurant , family business , Warm hospitality , communication with customers and good Italian food , panini,lasagna , pasta and delicious sandwiches . You could have home made cookies , ecclair ,napoleon and......really awesome !

Been to Campini's Deli Italiano? Share your experiences!