See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My sister wouldn’t tell me how much she overpaid for this dump, but I’m assuming it was over $200. We were unable to find any other vacancy.
1. Called to request early check-in. Denied and rude.
2. Parking spaces were very tight.
3. Heating and air conditioning antiquated and noisy.
4. Smelled. Window wouldn’t open.
5. Refrigerator freezer iced over.
6. One cup for coffee.
7. Keurig K cups 2
8. TV didn’t work
9. Information packets so dirty we didn’t touch them.
10. Carpet looked clean but tile floors and grout yuk.
I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

It is a decent property. I stay at a lot of hotels and this place is not as bad as some of the reviews would have you believe. Rooms are clean and they have a continental type breakfast along with a pool. Beds were comfortable, shower and tv worked fine. Ideal location if you want to walk to all the shops and restaurants in Old Town. Great value at $75 a night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A2474HVjeffm
Reviewed 28 May 2017

rooms are ok has all you need this property has continental breakfast is good the best thing about this hotel is its LOCATION. it is directly on front street in downtown temecula. is within walking didtance of everything we love to stay here because of this reason. the managers are always helpful and courtious.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Immediately after check in, I went to see the room and as soon as I walked into it, it smelled like cigarettes and Uncleaned linens. I turned around and walked out, last minute I found another room so I was forced to pay the fee and another one! I'm disgusted at how they leave the rooms! Do NOT book here ever!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Stop Don't Do It.... Find another place to stay... firstly, extremely rude and arrogant! They forgotten the business their in is The Hospitality business or they don't care...

secondly the room is beyond old and filthy. The office area is not any better.... it reeks, of an odor that can't be described... you can't stay in there longer then to grab your keys and get out... I noticed they reUSE the room key jacket.... wow that's disparate ... makes you wonder what else they reUSE???

Extremely noisy all night long... both from people in and out of the motel as well as the street traffic.... it's right on the street and it's surrounded by streets on three sides and the freeway on the back... very noisy.

Don't make the same mistake I did... find no another place to stay... next time I will do the same...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo