“AWFUL”

Rodeway Inn Temecula
Ranked #19 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
“AWFUL”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This was the worst hotel experience ever! Only thing good was the reasonable price, but then again you get what you pay for!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Godsfamilyoffour

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Thai first
Northridge
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The room has serious safety concerns, as well as, maintance!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mary F
Oakland, California
Reviewed 17 October 2011

NEVER stay here!!!!!

Drove from Northern California to see friends perform in concert in Temecula. In the wee hours of the morning I was looking for a hotel and called Rodeway Inn per some people I met at the concert. Though the reviews were not good, it was REAL late, and I was VERY tired after driving all day from Northern California.

I asked if they had rooms. "Yes," they replied. He asked for my name, including credit card (wasn't thinking straight -- too tired). Specifically said, "You won't charge my card unless I get there, right?" "Yes," they answered.

Didn't go there, didn't stay there.

They charged me anyway. Called them today, and they insisted I had a reservation (NOT!), and can't reverse the charges.

I didn't reserve it.
I didn't stay there.
I shouldn't have to pay for it.

"Bob" the manager said he can't do anything. No dice.

NEVER, NEVER stay there!!!

Room Tip: Don't bother.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank RBM2012
Tracy, California, United States
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We wanted to stay close to Old Town so we could walk around at night. They had a suite available and we took it. Once we walked in we noticed how dingy and dirty every thing looked. The comforter on the bed was ripped and looked as if it had never been washed. The couch looked as if it had been found at a garage sale and the bathroom was a whole other issue. We ended up going to the mall and buying a new bed in a bag set and threw every thing off the bed and used the new sheets. Oh and we bought new pillows too! What a nightmare! The room was just a disgusting mess and had it not been that every other hotel had been booked I would have rather stayed in the car! Save your money! Pass this one by quickly!!

Room Tip: Bypass this place quickly!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mary Ann M
Torrance, California
Reviewed 1 October 2011

The Rodeway Inn of Temecula is a nice, clean and friendly hotel.
The hotel is located right across the street from SoCal's largest cowboy dance hall, which is a blessing and probably a curse at times.
My wife and I had a ball at the Stampede in Temecula and didn't hear anything disturbing when we returned to the room to sleep.
The room is what you would expect, the beds were comfy and the shower had good pressure, also the pillows and towels were actually soft!
The staff are young and very friendly!
Breakfast was the usual fare...rolls, bagels, coffee and juice.
I'll stay here again...

Room Tip: We came for a hot-air balloon ride (highly recommended!) which was at sunrise and of course finished...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple