“Love this place”

Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #119 of 475 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I love the food here. The best Burritos with fair prices. My son loved his quesadilla. You can pick what kind of rice, bean and tortilla your burrito is made out of.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. The staff is very friendly and the food is really good. I usually get the burrito and my wife loves the nachos. The staff builds your food choice exactly how you would like it. It's very good food and sort of a hidden gem for us in Temecula. I recommend anyone to give it a try.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Friendly service, exciting flavors and creative delivery. It's worth the effort of fighting the crazy traffic.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We were staying in Temecula and we're happy to find a Freebird, we have one by our home. The staff was friendly and glad to see us even though we showed up close to closing time. My kids call this "like Chipotle but better"! The meats are all seasoned well, the toppings are fresh and the queso is tasty!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We found the place via the Waze app while driving from Carlsbad to Las Vegas. The food is as good or better than Chipotle and is built to order the same way. I got the Spicy Chicken Burrito in the Freebird size which is the "Med" size and it was almost too large. I would recommend eating here if you are in the area. BTW Apple Maps had the right location, but Waze was off by half of a block.

Been to Freebirds World Burrito? Share your experiences!