All reviews front desk kitchen utensils an extended stay my home away from home special thanks housekeeping did a great job stove top other hotels in the area comfortable beds temecula wine country hilda esa keys wedding accommodations repair wineries
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Upon arriving to the hotel, I had to wait a little while to check in because there was no one present at the front desk. After receiving my room key, which was on the third floor, the ENTIRE floor reeked of dog pee. I was not aware that the hotel allowed for pets to stay, which is fine, but they should make sure their floors don’t SMELL Ike there’s pets present. Our A/C was broken, so we slept very uncomfortably throughout the night. The hotel manager did switch our room for the second night with a working A/C but that didn’t make up for the quality of the hotel. In my opinion, there’s a LOT of other good quality hotels nearby....don’t waste your money.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Jessica N
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Jessica, thanks for being our guest. We apologize that you experienced so many difficulties while you were here. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is disappointing to know we couldn't deliver you with a perfect stay. Your comments are important to us, so they have been discussed with the concerned individuals' in an effort to improve our service and facilities moving forward. Please give us a chance to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hilda,
I want to commend you and the following staff members for your professional efforts noticed and appreciated. Your attention to detail and relentless determination to make our stay here as comfortable as possible is a reward within itself. The following team members I point out as outstanding among the staff. Hilda, Dezaree,Susan, Shara, Johnathan, and Valerie. It is our pleasure to be served by such a excellent and professional crew.

Room tip: Rooms on 3rd floor are quieter.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dennis, thank you for posting such kind comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to know that you loved your stay. We look forward to sharing your comments with our team. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Hooray! Nice reason to travel. We wanted to have our own kitchen to make my special food and to give the family time to bond. It was in proximity to their house. I always love the kitchenette! Free parking and breakfast always appreciated.

Date of stay: March 2018
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to read you liked the kitchenette in your room and that our location was ideal for your needs. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This place has roaches! I tried to change rooms and after making me wait for 20 minutes they tell me they can’t do anything about it. The manager was there as well and she didn’t even say a word to me to try and help. Horrible customer service. I live in hotels about 300 days a year and I wouldn’t stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 224jordane
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Jordan, please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you encountered while here. We have shared your concerns with the Housekeeping and front desk teams, and we have taken actions to ensure that we do not repeat these issues in the future. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Everyone was super helpful and Hilda and Jon were very nice and got me everything i needed to have a great night. The room was neat and had a very comfortable bed to sleep in. Overall my stay was very pleasant and enjoyable.

Room tip: stay in these rooms
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read your feedback about the great service you received from our staff, and how they exceeded your expectations. We will share your wonderful compliments with the entire team especially Hilda and Jon. It was our pleasure to serve you. and we hope to have you back with us again in future.