“Fun experience!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This place can get crowded for dinner. We always go for a late lunch. It is so fun to watch your chef cook your food right in front of you. The fried rice is delicious. The steak and seafood are both great options. It is fun for all ages that are old enough to sit still. When we went one of our pieces of tempura was broken (and missing half of the vegetable). We reported it, and they brought us a whole new plate. We also enjoy the sushi there.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We were book at the table where they cook the food in front of the group.
They were a bit slow at the start of the dinner, we waited 15 min before they found us and got us the drinks. That was ok, we were talking to our group of friends.
The chef came out and did his show, and it was good. Nice guy! The problem was when the fan above the chef didn't seem to work. My wife kept moving around the table to get away form the steam and smoke. My vision was getting blurred, it was just my glasses getting coated form the smoke and grease.
We had to take a shower when we got back to the hotel. We had to put our clothes we wore outside on the balcony to air off.
Some one in our group had a very expensive leather swede jacket from Austria and we could tell what was cooked in front of him. ( dry cleaning time) All the floors were in the building were slick from grease. The bathrooms were a mess. The food was ok, a bit greasy. but so were we after we got smoked out at Shogun!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Always a fun experience, delicious food, great staff, even the bar captures your attention for a quick toast!

My 12 year old has been here only a handful of times but it's the place he has picked for his birthday celebration for two years in a row now.

Never a dull moment, crazy energy and fabulous food. Try the saki platter and don't forget the tempura veggies before the meal comes!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

It is hard to believe it has been about 5 months since we ate here. We had a sushi roll that had good flavor and was very attractive to look at. The tempura vegetables were crispy with good variety. The scallops were perfectly cooked, soft with no hint of a rubbery texture. The steak cooked to order. The show they put on while they cook is about the same but it did seem that some chefs put more enthusiasm in it than others. I could not imagine doing that all day but then most jobs have a down side.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

First time here, was great. The cook was very good, it really makes it fun. He did all the normal tricks you expect from these places but he surprised me by bringing his own music. The place was crowed for a Sunday. The food was spot on I had the scallops the wife had chicken. All was perfectly cooked. How these guys put on the show, and get the food cooked correctly surprises me. We had a great time, great food and the others at the table were celebrating a birthday. I will go back.