“Disappointed...”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2017

A group of 9 went to celebrate two birthdays and I was disappointed. The first round, soup and salad while we ate that the chef chopped up the vegetables which ended up being a ton of onions and hardly any vegetables (next time, if I ever go back although I doubt it) I would order no onions so I actually get vegetables. While he grilled the vegetables the rice was served. I made the mistake of waiting for the chicken so by the time everyone's meat order was cooked, the only thing hot was the meat. Cold rice and onions, very disappointing.

2  Thank DreamVacation2013

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I say" marsh mellows" because to me, that is how tender the steak is. I celebrate my birthday there every year. We gather up the family and sit around the grill area. The kids are always entertained as well as the adults. The service is great and the food is sooooo delicious. I love the rice and the sauces. It is so filling. Great family friendly restaurant.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

The chef was very entertaining. Good service and plenty of food. I ordered the NY steak which was recommended, but the steak was tough and had a lot of gristle. I was not able to chew most of it.

1  Thank Claudia955
Reviewed 18 August 2016

UPDATE 8/18/16 well...WE/THEY DID IT Cyril and I worked together on the WORLDS FIRST CRAZY Protien roll. All other sushi places might have one protien roll but they are pretty boring, THIS ONE is CRAZY fun. so here it is. Inside was Krab ( plain not mayo kanikama) eel ( you can have any fish you want ) asparagus, cucumber, pickled carrots, radish. all wrapped in Nori seaweed, then on top a variety of fish similar to rainbow. SUPER healthy for extra fun five drops of house sweet sauce, or just keep it clean. ask for THE RIPPEY ROLL...it got GOLD !

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Love to go to Shogun!!! This is the perfect place to go for a birthday and do the grill, where they cook all your food in front of you. It makes for a great time. I have never had sushi there so I can't rate that though.

1  Thank vbgirl1234