“Good food and great service”

Francesca's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #63 of 481 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had the gluten free pasta with clams, very good! My husband loves the pizza and we enjoyed the red wine.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Martha M

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Warm friendly Mother's Day dinner. The food was yummy!! I had the lobster ravioli which was good. Hubby had the spaghetti Bolognese which he said was very good. Love the intimate feel of the restaurant!!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank BettySpring
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife and I came her for a peaceful romantic dinner, for Cinco De Mayo. LOL. Mexican restaurants were packed so we chose her Nationality. Food was delicious!!! Wife said there has to be a grandma in the back slaving over a hot stove all day.It was the flavor and ambiance that took her back to her grandparents house when she was young. The aroma, flavor and customer service was exceptional. Thanks Francesca's fro making the evening a trip down memory lane.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Armando S
Reviewed 7 March 2017

My husband and I ate here last year while visiting a relative. We thought the food was good-not great and the service was slow and unattentive. Having few choices in the area aside from Mexican food we decided to give them another chance last night. We were met at the door at 7:30 by an employee who told us that the boss told him to close. They advertise that they are open until 9:00. Turning away customers when there was several open tables shows a sign of poor business practice. This place is not going to be around for much longer.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

We have eaten at this restaurant a couple of time in February.
Both times we were very satisfied with the service and entrees. We tried the lemon souffle for dessert the first time and it was terrific!
My wife found the fish a bit overdone, but tasty. I found the salads and pasta dishes wonderful. If there was something lacking, it would be lack of seafood pasta dishes available, but that seems to be standard in this area of California.

Date of visit: February 2017