All reviews indoor pool frosted glass old town toilet and sink desk area sitting area microwave and fridge oatmeal free breakfast wine country the sofa bed would stay here again sliding door short drive two sinks very nice stay great room
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Road warrior. Platinum Elite with Marriott and Diamond with Hilton. I live in hotels 200 nights a year. Generally speaking one must forgive for anomalies but the Springhill Suites in Temecula Ca. rates so poorly on cleanliness it must be spoken and reviewed. First room had DISGUSTING carpets - I mean filthy! The sofa had multiple gross stains. Second room again, SAME thing. (Yes I am yelling it's quite shocking that a Marriott in this area would be in this condition.) Horrible carpets and similar sofa stains. Third room - yup, you guessed it, dirty but less and it was late at night, I had to stay. The next morning I Spoke to manager Marie and left it to her better judgment to comp the room. She did not.I checked out and went to the Hampton right next door. Marriott lost my business this week and as much as I dislike saying so, this review is necessary. Recommendations: Call first to inquire of cleanliness.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Perry S
shstemecula, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay with us. We are very sorry for the issues that you experienced with your stay. Our renovation is coming up and we will be changing out all of our carpets to vinyl flooring and the furniture as well. I assure you we do clean our carpets and furniture regularly. Please accept our sincere apologizes for the issues you did experience.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Stayed here for one night (was supposed to be two nights but I checked out early) in May. Location is great for all Temecula activities and the hotel staff, especially the front desk crew, is great. However, housekeeping needs to know the difference between shampoo and conditioner. I had three bottles of conditioner in my room but no shampoo. Sadly, I did not notice this until my morning shower....

The property is next to the freeway and the noise if very annoying. It was difficult to sleep. I also found the bed rather uncomfortable. The room was a bit dated and in need of renovation.

I think if you're in the Temecula/Murietta area, you might want to give this hotel a try. Ask for a room away from the highway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
shstemecula, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay with us. We are very sorry about the issues you experienced with your room. The correct departments have been informed to ensure the issues do not occur in the future. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to the Temecula, Ca area.

GM

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Close to freeway, without the noise. Room was clean and breakfast was average for the price. Getting a good rate makes it worth the stay...would and have stayed again. close to many restaurants and wine county.

Stayed: May 2016
shstemecula, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Vauled Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and your time in Temecula, Ca. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you soon next time your travels bring you back to Temecula, Ca.

GM

Reviewed 27 May 2016

My husband and I love this hotel! It is about 2-3 blocks from old town, and a a10-15 minute drive to the wineries. We love their breakfast and happy hour. They have free parking, which is great! We always request a room facing the freeway, because we like the white noise, but if you don't, then you might want to request a room away from the freeway. We have stayed here 3-4 times and only had one bad experience with someone having a party until 3 am (on a Tuesday!) and we had to call security 3 times before it stopped. But other than that, we have had an amazing time here. We are looking forward to being back.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
shstemecula, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for continued loyalty to us we do appreciate it. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to the Temecula, Ca area.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Check in was easy and staff pleasant. Room smelled like body odor..it punched us in the face. We requested a change while we went out and they suggested they spray, which I thought would temporarily disguise the smell or make it worse. They were practically at capacity and only had three rooms left. Had to wait for a call back for a managers approval to switch (due to capacity). Got back and were moved to another not-so-pleasant but more tolerable smelling room. We didn't speak up since we were told there were only 2 rooms left.

Odd layout with toilet and small sink separate from the tub/vanity/sink room. Two tiny drawers that cannot even for a folded t-shirt lengthwise. The lack of storage was surprising.

Breakfast was ok in the morning - eggs, sausage, breads and fruit (next day was swapped for waffle machine)

I thought Springhill would be a better chain, but our experience was not very great. I would not use this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DMM104

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the issues you experienced with your room. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate department to ensure it is an isolated issue moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Temecula.