La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 188
USD 167
Hampton.com
Carter Estate Winery and Resort(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 299
USD 287
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 323
USD 310
USD 169
USD 150
USD 109
USD 89
USD 75
Priceline
Inn at Churon Winery(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 202
Travelocity
The INN at Europa Village(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 269
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 345
USD 309
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
USD 221
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdog friendly hotelstrip mallold townsausage pattiesyogurtwaffle makerrooms are modernwould stay here againquality innfridge and microwavethe hotel is cleanbreakfast roomhot breakfasthotel is locatedwine countryking suitefree breakfast
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Excellent accommodations in every way including being more than just pet friendly. Great staff. Highly recommend staying at this property if you are in Temecula area. Service, Value, Sleep Quality, Cleanliness, location all excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed. The rates are very reasonable, the hotel is always updated and very clean. The breakfast is very good and what you would expect for this type of hotel. One of the things about this hotel I like is that it is an amazingly quiet hotel. No traffic noise or even other miscellaneous noises that always seem to be present in hotels. Great Wi-Fi that actually works well, fast check in and out, and helpful employees.

Just a tip if you have not been to this hotel before it is located behind a small row of stores and is not directly on Jefferson street and you can't really see it from the road but there is a small sign at the street. No problem at all it's just easy to miss your turn!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Our stay here was short and comfortable. We were thrilled to find a hotel that we could bring our two doggies. La Quinta is our first choice in every city and this one in Temecula did not disappoint. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 14 September 2017

For almost $200 2 nights in this area I would have expected something far better. The freezer was filthy looks like Neto cleaned in a lung time, hallway carpet pet stains everywhere, my sheets some sort of black stains, towels old tattered strings hanginging out. All night the fridge was buzzing.

Don't bother with the free breakfast coffee tasted like flavored water and the bacon paper thin and greasy don't think it's real bacon unsure where they got this "meat"

I would never stay here again. When I arrived no one was in the lobby to check me in I had to find someone. I wish I could have cancelled and have gone elsewhere, much to choose from.

Stayed: September 2017
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

We were very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do extend it with all sincerity. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests. Each concern will be addressed, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Respectfully,
Lacey
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Staff is drop dead accommodating. Clients were quiet. You will have a hot breakfast every day. The pool is small but there is a hot tub. It is right on I-15 but you don't hear the freeway. They do take pets. If you do have pets and you are able to book ahead, be specific of the type of pet you have. Quality Inn which is right next door only takes dogs. No cats, etc. This is CA and CA has lots of laws. The air conditioner works wonderfully.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and it was quiet for me.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business