Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews third floor across the street hot tub hard boiled eggs lake tahoe continental breakfast room was clean big room kings beach nice breakfast would stay here again road noise sliders location is great motel fireplace lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020

Had planned on taking a trip up to beautiful Lake Tahoe and unfortunately had a family emergency. The site advertised free cancellation yet when I tried to cancel shortly after booking they reached out and stated they were not going to refund. Upsetting to pay near 300$ for something that I was unable to use but not much recourse other than warning others that they aren't the most understanding customer service that I've dealt with. Love lake Tahoe and go there often, this was an unfortunate experience.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Z2615QUchrisc
Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

This lodge has the best customer service! Everybody is polite and friendly.I was traveling with older family members and the girl at front desk helped carry their bag up to third floor. Location is perfect right across the street from beach and lake with restrooms. Not as crowded as down the street in kings beach. Pool was refreshing. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 the hot tub was closed. Our room is lovely and we had a view of lake. It’s even quiet enough to leave slider open for fresh air. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank amystudybaker
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

During this covid-19 time this place is very nice. Very clean people are courteous. Great view across the street and a short trail to walk. Not real close to town for us but we are physically challenged. Best value in the area only reason I didn't give a 5-star rating was because of road noise. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We had a malfunctioning toilet flush lever, which they fixed it promptly. The room was spacious with all the amenities. The breakfast was decent. We had booked for three nights, but had to leave after two as I injured myself on the ski slope.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank 331saibals
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Super convenient for Diamond Peak ski resort. Located nice and close to the lake and local restaurants and convince stores. The room was clean and warm and well laid out. Breakfast was a nice added extra.

Date of stay: February 2020