Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews third floor across the street hot tub hard boiled eggs lake tahoe room was clean big room kings beach free breakfast would stay here again road noise sliders location is great motel fireplace lodge skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

During this covid-19 time this place is very nice. Very clean people are courteous. Great view across the street and a short trail to walk. Not real close to town for us but we are physically challenged. Best value in the area only reason I didn't give a 5-star rating was because of road noise. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We had a malfunctioning toilet flush lever, which they fixed it promptly. The room was spacious with all the amenities. The breakfast was decent. We had booked for three nights, but had to leave after two as I injured myself on the ski slope.

3  Thank 331saibals
Reviewed 21 February 2020

Super convenient for Diamond Peak ski resort. Located nice and close to the lake and local restaurants and convince stores. The room was clean and warm and well laid out. Breakfast was a nice added extra.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2020

We loved the big room, comfortable bed, location, the view from our room, the helpfulness of the staff and cleanliness. Breakfast was okay. Laundry facility was a plus. It was an easy drive to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.

Reviewed 21 January 2020

They have a free breakfast that's actually really good - waffle iron, hard boiled eggs, fruit, etc.

Hot tub is great, location is great, rooms clean, staff is very friendly.

I left my GoPro in my room and they mailed it to me. Super nice people. Would def recommend.

2  Thank Stay25511