Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews third floor across the street hot tub hard boiled eggs lake tahoe continental breakfast room was clean big room kings beach nice breakfast would stay here again road noise sliders location is great motel fireplace lodge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Location is great! Right in the heart of N. Lake Tahoe. Room comfortable & clean. No A/C, but portable fan worked great. Road noise was the only negative but the breakfast made up for it! Friendly staff. Right across the street from a small beach with kayak/paddle board rentals, etc.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2019

The location was perfect. We were able to walk to the beach and kayak rental across the street, and the view from the hotel was beautiful. I loved the kitchen area inside the room- I was able to store our food in a cabinet. The bathroom had a window which was a huge plus. I loved being on the ground floor and having a sliding door out to a patio where I could sit and drink coffee and read. Plus we were able to walk out that door to the pool and office easily. The breakfast was nice- the fresh fruit was a nice option. The facilities were clean and quiet.

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

My husband and I spent two nights at Firelight Lodge, checked out yesterday. Very impressed! Our room was on the third floor with a view of the lake. We enjoyed our morning coffee on the small balcony and watched the goings on on Lake Tahoe. So beautiful.

The bed was very comfortable, the room clean and updated. Nice bathroom, fireplace, new television. Great fruit medley for breakfast, very fresh. Also liked the warm hard boiled eggs.

The location of the Firelight Lodge cannot be beat, right in the heart of Tahoe Vista. We walked across the street to go kayaking and paddleboarding. Easy walk to Pep's Place for espresso drinks and delicious teas. Good restaurants nearby too. The desk staff was most helpful and friendly.

Next time we're in the Lake Tahoe area, we will stay at Firelite Lodge. Wonderful place, great value.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2019

The Firelite Lodge is a wonderful property. I was lucky enough book a last minute deal and was very impressed with my room and the property. My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. This property also has a pool and spa that I enjoyed very much. Staff was friendly and helpful. The lake is directly across the street from this property.

Room tip: top floor has lake views
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

Love this small, clean, and cozy motel. You can see the lake - so close - from the third floor rooms. We enjoyed the fireplace too. Very convenient location. Super nice staff. We decided to stay 2 extra nights and they cheerfully arranged it for us. We’ll definitely return!

Date of stay: June 2019