“Great Dinner”

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 55 Restaurants in Tahoe City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We were a large table (14) on a Saturday night in July. We arrived and the staff was so accommodating, pulling some tables together to make us a spot.
Our server was super sweet and enlisted the help of one of the owners to take our order as to make things flow and go quicker.
We ordered several appetizers and they were all delicious. I really loved the spring rolls.
Everyone really enjoyed their meals. I had the yellow curry and it was the BEST curry that I have ever had.
All of our food came out perfect and in a timely manner.
This place is a real gem and I can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I'm a big rice fan and after two day of American food in Tahoe, this place was a breadth of fresh aromas and delicious curry. We had the tom yum soup, pad see you (spelling incorrect), duck curry and Thai green curry. All great, and well prepared.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Read the reviews for this restaurant and thought I would give it a try. Yes, the food was wonderful. I had the traditional Pad Thai and my husband had the Yellow Curry with duck and both were really delicious. Don't let the building through you off, this restaurant offers great food.

1  Thank Travelphile007
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love this Thai Restaurant. Every one of our dishes was colorful with veggies cooked to perfection! The sauces are from scratch, meals are very tasty and large portions. The best raw spring rolls I have ever had and very a large. We had three different meals and no complaints. It is chilly in this restaurant so dress warm...

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner after receiving a discount card for the restaurant from a local hotel we were staying at. The restaurant itself is easy to miss, and looks slightly dodgy from the outside. However, the food is great! We ordered a curry as well as a noodle dish and both were spectacular. The food was made promptly, and the service was very attentive. The restaurant was busy with a steady flow of customers while we were there and is definitely a top restaurant option when in Tahoe City.