“Very good Thai food”

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 55 Restaurants in Tahoe City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were doing to "loop " around the lake and stopped here for a late but light lunch. Do not overlook this place! I had a really good salad and my husband ordered the tom yum guy soup. The salad comes in different levels of "hot". I chose level 5, which is American HOT. A bit too hot for me and I like hot so I would step down to 3 if you like hot.
The soup comes with a sterno flame underneath to keep it hot! Really unique idea!!
I recommend.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We decided to have lunch at the Thai Kitchen. I ordered the larb salad which is ground chicken with mint, basil, garlic and onions. We also ordered the satay. My partner ordered cashew chicken and he said it was very good. The satay was served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad. It was very good, no complaints.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We were there during July 4 th weekend. The waitress served with a smile. The food came in on time in spite of the holiday crowd. It is a non descript restaurant with basic ambiance but the food was just outstanding. I and wife enjoyed it very much. Pretty good portions. We sat out due to our dog. I will most definitely go there again.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

House Fried Rice w/ Seafood-a greasy waste of money.
Spicy Eggplant-alright.
Pumpkin Curry-delicious

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

One of the best Peanut Sauce I've ever tasted. The Panang Curry with chicken and Pad Ka Tiem was great too.