Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 109
PricelineUSD 109
Agoda.comUSD 109
Hotels.comUSD 109
FindHotelUSD 109
CheapTicketsUSD 109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2020

No ac. Pool broken. Did I mention rooms have no ac! Very misleading website. We were put on 7th froor. Elevator broken. They never let us know. Nasty service. This place makes the holiday look like the Waldorf Astoria. Never ever stay here. Dirty, cigarette butts all over outside our room. It is about 100 in our room right now...no ac. View is ok. Not good enough to ever endure this rat nest again.

Room tip: Don’t stay here. Dirty, no ac.
Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank 117jeremiahr
Kaitlyn Gullixson, Marketing at Pepper Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Hi Jeremiah, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Pepper Tree Inn. As new owners, we are working hard to improve the property as well as the guest experience. We have big exciting renovation plans in the works, so stay tuned for those. We hope you’ll give us a chance to redeem your Pepper Tree experience and come visit us again one day. Thank you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2020

I stayed here for one night 3/19/19. I inquired about staying the next night but decided not to. I checked out by the checkout time, 11AM. I just discovered the front desk agent charged me for the second night! I now have to go through the hassle of disputing the charge. I have not received a call back from management. And BTW, the hotel was closed (due to Coronavirus) the night they are charging me for. Horrible Customer Service for mediocre accommodations!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Pepper Tree Inn. We're sorry to hear about the negative experience you had during your past stay. As new owners, we are working hard to improve the property as well as the guest experience. We have big exciting renovation plans in the works, so stay tuned for those. We hope you’ll give us a chance to redeem your Pepper Tree experience and come visit us again one day. Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Do not stay here.

My husband and I stayed at this hotel. BIG MiISTAKE

I hate leaving bad reviews so let me start with the pros.
Pros:
The girl at the check in desk is super sweet
Clean room

Con that made us want to check out early, but we would have lost our money:
IT’S SO LOUD!!! The walls are thin so if you have anyone in the room next to you you can hear their conversations. I literally woke up this morning hearing the guy on the other side of the wall yawning.

The windows must be old because you can hear all the cars going by as well. I always take a sound machine with me and that always blocks out any unwanted noise except for here

Cons that weren’t a big deal to me but might be to others:
Very, very outdated.
Small room
Small bathroom
Bed is pretty hard (I usually sleep on a firm bed but this takes firm to a new level)

Check trip advisor or yelp. I have now done my research and there are other hotels super close with way better ratings at a similar price. I cannot recommend this hotel.

Be warned: Once you check in there is no way to recover any money if you leave early.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

If youre down with rooms that have broken lights heater windows and NO SERVICE this is your heaven. If you have bare minimum standards you wont stay here even if billy offers you free stay. READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BOOK. my friend didnt and we suffered through the most miserable stay ever.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank aug k

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

We liked the hotel location. Our room was fine. Nothing fancy. We just needed a clean place to sleep and change. We were on the bottom floor so no view. I would stay there again if I needed a room in the kings beach Tahoe city area

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay at the Pepper Tree Inn. As new owners, we are working hard to improve the property as well as the guest experience. We have big exciting renovation plans in the works, so stay tuned for those. We hope you’ll come visit us again one day. Thank you again.