Staybridge Suites Sunnyvale
Maple Tree Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
USD 170*
USD 165*
Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
USD 310*
USD 228*
Country Inn
Best Western Silicon Valley Inn(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
USD 132*
The Grand Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
USD 272*
Corporate Inn Sunnyvale(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
USD 193*
QualityInn
USD 221*
USD 187*
  • Pool
The Domain Hotel(Sunnyvale)(Great Value!)
USD 227*
USD 176*
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbasketball courtliving roomfull kitchensocial dinnergenuine smileself laundrymonday through wednesdayhotel deserveshigh demandlong term guestsopen kitchenfamily roomsmall apartmentlonger staymakes the differencelong stayincluded in the room rate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Staybridge seems to always have a great facility.
The only downside to this place is usually the lack of elevators, but other than this you get a suite that's comfy and large, and feels a little bit like a home, rather than a hotel room.
Highly recommended, especially when you're staying for more than a couple of days.

Room Tip: The higher you go, the more steps you'll have to climb... Try to get a room at the bottom floor.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank NotSpoilled
Reviewed 17 August 2011

We stayed at this hotel for three and a half weeks in August. I was here to help my parents and allow an extended visit with them for my four year old twins. This was the perfect hotel for us. I was able to put the children to bed for naps and cook dinner for everyone or do research/work on the computer using their Wifi connection. The internet connection was sufficient for my needs. My children loved having a the space to play inside, and the pool was a perfect diversion. The staff was wonderful, and we especially thank Joann for taking such good care of us.

The breakfast daily was good - a few hot items with the usual continental breakfast was more than enough for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Daily light housekeeping was more than enough to keep the room in great shape throughout our stay. As others mentioned, the decor is somewhat dated, but comfortable enough. The walls were a little thin - we were on the ground floor and I would wake up with my upstairs neighbor showering every morning at 5:30 am. All said, I plan to make this our hotel of choice in the area for future visits. It is the perfect hotel for a family.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy99947
Reviewed 4 April 2011

Very basic hotel in sunnyvale. Decent breakfast. Rooms were clean, although a bit dated. This is a safe choice.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jszafraniec
Reviewed 6 March 2011

We recently stayed at The Staybridge Suites during a company relocation trip as we are relocating to California. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which had more than enough room for 2 adults and one teenager. The hotel is very conveniently located literally seconds away from 2 freeways and there were many restaurants and grocery stores near by. Some of the best features of this hotel are:
-the free breakfast was excellent - plenty of eggs, fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese, fresh oatmeal with toppings, a waffle bar, and more. Plus free coffee and tea all day.
-the managers cocktail hour with snacks was also terrific - you could make a meal out of it, if you wanted to - and the manager is really friendly and tries to say hello to all the guests.
-They have free laundry facilities - a huge bonus for anyone on a extended stay.
-the beds were very comfortable, the kitchen small, but had everything you needed to cook a simple meal (or reheat something from Trader Joes!), the towels were decent size, lots of small, little things that made the hotel stand out.
-my only minor complaint is that the rooms are quite dark - all the windows look out on a public hallway so you really don't to keep your blinds open too much, so it gets really gloomy.
-My husband is commuting back and forth to California from Connecticut and he stays there most of the time and highly recommends it for anyone doing a week to week commute.
-they had a nice looking pool and hottub, although it was too cold to enjoy it.
-they also had free internet, which was terrific, especially since we stayed at a fancy downtown San Francisco hotel where the charged 15 bucks a night for internet!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank aesc
Reviewed 2 March 2011

The "hotel" itself as others have stated is dated. It feels more like a worn down college apartment complex from back east. The beds seem small but are moderately comfortable, definitely no heavenly bed here! My big complaint is the lack of network. I was here and needed to do work, expecting the advertised high speed internet, luckily I had an air card with me. My cell phone pulled web pages faster than the high speed internet.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business