“Great Place!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Ordered appetizers to share, nothing disappointed. Would recommend for a happy hour or a group of friends for dinner. Slightly loud so I wouldn't bring small children.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I had a dinner with few friends in this place. The food quality was ok, and service was OK, but i was not WoW'd from the blazing recommendations i received from this place. I might come back, but not very soon

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The first time I ate at Dish n' Dash, Sunnyvale, I was blown away by the luxurious experience, traditional food, and homey feel. The staff was very professional in matters of food allergies and had the chef prepare my dishes seperately (it was a catered event for work) and brought it out to the table to me. They also let me know which dishes in the catering warmers were safe for me, but suggested I allow the chef to prepare it seperate since safe dishes were next to some allergen containing dishes and they didn't want to take a chance. The staff didn't make me feel bad, embarrassed, or ashamed of my food allergy, something I experience often in the restaurant industry/dining out experience so I was very impressed with their level of compassion, professionalism, skill, and care.

The food is absolutely delicious, a Mediterranean feel with a middle eastern twist. Kabob, taboloui salad, saffron rice, and grape leaf heaven.

Great for upscale family dinners, celebrations, birthday parties, private events, work events, and dating. The restaurant and bar area are ideal for more intimate dining, the private space in back more ideal for work events, corporate dining, and private parties.

Manja!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I frequent their other "fancier location" for a sit down with friends and visit this location for a quick informal bite to eat. They have an informal atmosphere and reasonable prices with a quicker turn around. I think of this is fast food "ala Middle Eastern." It is a tight squeeze for seating and the counter kind of reminds me of an old Dairy Queen. The location is rough but worth a stop for something different. I think it's perfect for picking up an informal dinner on the way home from work or grabbing a to-go for a weekend lunch!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

the restaurant is too noisy [too many tables for the area], very crowded, the service is not neat, the waiters are too busy to really take care of the clients. Our feeling : very impersonal, the food quality : average and served almost cold....