“Quick Lunch- excellant”

Falafel Bite Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #86 of 424 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Working up the road and fancied a walk and a light lunch. Having found the entrance on the opposite side of the building ordered at the desk (Falafel Plate) which was excellent. Hummous, pitta and salad all very genuine.
Service was quick
All good.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Well....I had great expectations for this local, strip mall restaurant (located next door to 24 Hour Fitness) while consulting in Silicon Valley; my nephew-in-law, (a programmer for Linked-In) shared he goes here all the time for take out (it has a small unassuming open seating).

I ordered three items to go:
Baba Ghanouj (a tahini, eggplant and lemon dip)
Chicken Shawerma Wrap and a Lamb & Beef Shawerma Wrap
and I had a free slice of baklava for "checking in on Yelp" while I was there on-site

When I got back to Nephew's place with our to-go order, I was disappointed to note that they gave me the wrong Lamb & Beef combo! I should have checked my order before I left! Instead they gave me and charged me for the higher cost Lamb and Beef entrée plate! Waaaaaahhhh!

To make matters worse, when I opened the plastic container, my colleague pointed out there was a fruit fly stuck in my humus side dish! Yuck! Really?!

I found the beef and lamb very dry and unappetizing and my colleague was kind enough to share her Chicken Shawerma which was tender, moist and tasty...however, when I shared the Baba Ghanjous she thought it tasted off; but I thought it was satisfactory....

Finally, I found a small piece of walnut shell in my gratuitous free baklava dessert; I am glad I did not bite down too hard and crack my tooth!

All in all, a disappointing experience; I would recommend opting for the Chicken wrap if you do go...and CHECK YOUR ORDER before you leave with your take-out!

My colleague promised to take me to what she termed as a "much better Mediterranean/Middle Eastern" eatery near her office in Fremont called "DishDash" on McCarthy Ranch Marketplace....I am already salivating from her alternative recommendation...

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I drove by this place on my back to the hotel. I could smell the falafel aroma from the parking lot. I tried their chicken and beef shawarma. Big sandwiches... make sure you are hungry before ordering two of them. Overall, it was OK, the meat needed more flavor as I have had better shawarma sandwiches.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Great lamb plate. Lamb swarms not as good. They grill the pita perfectly. Rice needs slightly more flavor and they should add a tiny bit of yogurt on the side of the plates. We really enjoyed it. Restaurant is quick order style that can facilitate large groups of not busy.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Absolutely love their Chicken Fillet Plate, wraps, and most of their other dishes. Fantastic take out service. Always great people to work with, and always very friendly. I eat here every time I am in Sunnyvale.