All reviews mini kitchen simple kitchen hour supermarket pots and pans bedroom area ample space small pool standard amenities convenient location underground parking rooms are quiet weekend stay best kept secret el camino real breakfast options sliding door strip mall
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Great place for a 3 night business trip. Ask for a room facing the pool, very quiet. Very spacious room. Would definitely go back next time in town. Front desk was extremely helpful and the breakfast was perfect for business travel but not for anything more.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dpmgr, General Manager at Corporate Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

John, thank you for the great five star review and we are happy to hear that you will be staying with us again. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I booked a two night stay for a Family Event.
Arrival and check in was easy, Checkout was equally
efficient. Room was bright and sunny, very clean and
amenities were sufficient for my stay. Breakfast was
enjoyable as I ate mine by the pool. We have stayed here
several times, and each time is consistently outstanding.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dpmgr, General Manager at Corporate Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review and we are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great stay! Rhonda at the desk was great from the time I booked. Rooms are large and clean. Bed was comfy and has a kitchenette. Nice to have a vanity outside the bathroom to do hair and makeup. Will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback and the A+ review, as our staff takes pride in providing great service. I will share your review with Rhonda and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were very happy with our overnight stay at Corporate Inn Sunnyvale. The room was very clean and the facility itself was very clean in general. They have a great continental breakfast as well. We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dpmgr, General Manager at Corporate Inn Sunnyvale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for the excellent review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The overall hotel is a beautiful but my experience was one of the worst that could of happened. I booked via hotels.com, paid $339 for the weekly rate for 1 night while my place was being fumigated. I went inside to check in, I used my debit card as typical damage fees are no more then $50 to $75. She ran my card for $294 instead and said opps. I decided to run the damages fee for more today. I asked why, she said she made a mistake. What she did was, she ran my card for the nights stay. So I paid twice. I will state that management tried to reverse it with my bank, but actually that made it worse, they locked my bank account instead. Now I have over draft charges, that this hotel is not going to cover. So everyone, depending on where you book this hotel, make sure they know from the moment you walk in, otherwise you may pay like I did.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Joseph L

Joseph, my apologies again for the inconvenience that was created by my front office. I know that we have been communicating offline about when you will see the authorization overage drop off and the credit remaining should be deposited back. I will be reaching out to you offline to discuss the overdraft charges, as I was awaiting for your overage credit to be applied. Please expect my call this or email this week.