All reviewsthe executive loungefront deskroom servicebusiness travelercentral valleyenjoyed my staynice stayvery nice hotelbusiness tripbusiness centerbed was very comfortabledesk staffeasy accessfitness centerwould stay here againclean roomsyogurt
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Best hotel, catering staff, flexibility, and amenities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a small to large event. They worked with us through every step of the planning and execution process.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alex M, Director of Sales at Hilton Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear wmatthews2018,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your great review of our catering and event planning services. We appreciate your recommendation of our event planning staff.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Everything was covered in my visit. Comfortable well appointed room. Friendly staff from check in to food services. Meeting room and staff were very business friendly. Meals were very good and staff was on top of everything. I highly recommend this Hilton Location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alex M, Director of Sales at Hilton Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Rodney H,
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we can't wait to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My son attends UOP and I stayed here to attend his fundraiser. The staff was very friendly, the room was a good size and I loved that the fitness center was modern and open 24/7. The breakfast was decent they had a lot of options I did not go to the bar so I can't comment on that. No fault of the hotel but someone was smoking and my room had a strong cigarette odor the staff quickly responded. My only complaint is that WiFi is so darn slow other than that the hotel was great, location was great lots of restaurants nearby, I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear 3lules,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Recently I have traveled a lot for business and the Hilton in Stockton is clean and convenient and near food and gas by the main freeway. During this particular trip there were MANY noise and odor issues in the neighborhood that affect my room and stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alex M, Director of Sales at Hilton Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Michael V.
Thank you for selecting us for your recent stay and we appreciate the time you took to write the review. We are pleased you enjoyed your room and our convenient location. We apologize for the noise from the neighborhood. If you would like to contact us directly regarding the noise in the neighborhood please call us at 209-957-9090 as we would like to get your input.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was in Stockton for business early in March. My GPS took me right to the hotel. Otherwise, I might have had trouble finding it. I'm a Hilton Honors member, so I choose Hilton properties most frequently. I chose this Hilton because it was less than 10 minutes from my meeting the next morning.

Check-in was efficient and the staff at the front desk were pleasant. My room was clean and comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was weak compared to what I'm used to. The Wi-Fi is very slow. If this is very important to you, you may have to pay the $5/day for the upgraded Wi-Fi. I was disappointed that Hilton Honors members don't get the upgraded service as part of the loyalty rewards program. The gym in the hotel was very busy.

Parking on the property is free. There is no valet, and there's no bellman. There is a restaurant in the hotel and a room service menu in the room. I eat toast and coffee for breakfast, so I can't speak to the quality of the food at the restaurant or for room service.

There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance and several restaurants within a mile. All-in-all, it was a decent stay. I would likely choose to stay here again if I'm ever back in Stockton.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Donald T
Alex M, Director of Sales at Hilton Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Donald T.
Thank you for selecting the Hilton Stockton for your recent stay on business and thank you for being a valued Hilton Honors member. We are pleased you enjoyed your room. Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed description of your stay. It is greatly appreciated to see what was excellent for your stay and what we can improve on. We look forward to your next visit should your travels bring you to Stockton. Thank you!