“Chicken shawarma rice bowl = Delicious”
Review of Mama's Kabab

Mama's Kabab
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Stanton
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This restaurant is light, bright, and clean. I really loved the flavor of the chicken shawarma rice bowl, served warm. The serving was incredibly generous, and a take home container was a necessity. I recommend this restaurant to ease your hunger, it will certainly fill you up with delicious food.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy Mamas Kabobs! Really friendly and clean environment. I ordered the chicken bowl with rice. The chicken was seasoned very well and the rice was delicious! The bowl could literally feed two people. Great servings and great food! Loved it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I would normally have rice with my beef shawarma. Their salad had a good flavor with a light citrus taste. We were given plenty of flatbread with a garlic puree spread. It was a satisfying meal without being uncomfortably full.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The environment was clean and pleasant. The service is nice, and so are the people.

I had a Beef Salad Bowl: The flavors blended perfectly, & the meat brings just the right hints of sweet to complement the savory. The greens of the salad were incredibly fresh. The salad dressing in combination with the garlic paste on the beef, make this a delicious Mediterranean dish.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I tried Mama's Kabab for the first time today, and I was blown away. I ordered a chicken and rice bowl, which came with a garlic puree sauce. Everything was so fresh, flavorful, and delicious! The chicken was juicy, the rice was cooked just right, and the garlic puree enhanced all of the wonderful flavors. I brought some home for my husband, and he loved it, too. His only complaint was that I hadn't saved enough for him!

Mama Kabab herself (the owner I believe) was there, and was so nice and cheerful. The ambiance of the restaurant was also nice, with plenty of seating available. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone - some of the best Mediterranean food I've had!