“Unprofessional and disappointing! ”
Review of Fire of Brazil

Fire of Brazil
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered online whilst on Holiday in San Fran with my wife as we had a full on day and wanted to stay in. 2 items not available so I ordered 2 alternatives and they forgot to send the alternative!! When I called them and asked them to send it they said there was nothing they could do and that they were unable to offer a refund and all they could do was apologise?!?! REALLY low level of customer service! Food wasn’t that great either ( coming from a Brazilian, so I know what real Brazilian food tastes like). Don’t bother trying it, better restaurants with better food and customer service elsewhere!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I have tried and immensely enjoyed eating at a Brazilian Churrascaria, but never have returned because of the expensive all-you-can-eat concept. And so I could not resist choosing the Mixed Meat Churrasco of Beef Picanha and Pork Picanha and two sides--kale cooked with a salt pork and spices and a seafood mango salad--so scrumptious. However, I have to admit that a bit later my stomach was roiling and that the kale salad was to blame--don't ask!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I have eaten in a few places within the Westfield food court but none come anywhere close to the Fire of Brazil Churrascria Express option that I discovered yesterday. It's so good, I even went back today!

Great value at under $20 for a decent serving of rare beef, pasta and caesar salad and a large drink. Definitely one of the better options for a lunch alone in the area and a friendly enough team, looking forward to returning soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I had the beef. My 15-year-old had the pork. Both were excellent, except that the pork had a lot of fat. Pasta side was bland. Paella was boring. Kale was 8 out of 10. Price was average. Service was good.

Eating at the Wesfield food court is hit-and-miss. Bathrooms are filthy, like a bus station in a third-world country.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

With many choices of food in the food court, I decided on Fire of Brazil. I was surprised of the amount of food for the price. The chicken was very good; beans and paella were ok, too.
Service: Very good...
Food Court gets busy at peak times...plenty of table space

1  Thank katork