See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Horrible Hotel. Never staying there again. Rooms i booked were supposed to be "non-smoking" but smelled like cigars. There was trash and CIGARETTE buds under the bed! Very RUDE staff. Pictures on website are nothing to what this hotel really looks like!!!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I are over the road semi truck drivers. 2 weeks ago, we came to this hotel because we could park our tractor there. The room was clean and comforable. The toilet was clogged, we called front desk and someone came to our room and fixed it. The TV and WiFi do not work on any side of the hotel. The staff tried to fix the problems but it was to technical for them. We're here agin today in another room with a crappy TV and terrible WiFi. We didn't bother to contact front desk because all they know is cleaning. This will be our last time here. It was a waste of our Choice Privileges points! Only thing is that a good Chinese food restaurant delivers here.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Wet stinky dirty carpet, manager refused to reimburse money. Unable to sleep due to odor in the room. My shoes stuck to bathroom floor, due to wet soapy carpet. Dissapointed in room and customer service. Day manager was rude, short tempered and unhelpful.

Room Tip: Not worth the money.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ethel1949
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I needed a room for New Years Eve as I was working in downtown LA two days in a row and didn't want the drive to and from Orange County since I had to be back at work at 4:30 a.m. the next morning. This property just 14 miles from downtown and booked on hotels.com for $68.00 including taxes.

Arrived around 10:30 p.m. and nice hotel clerk had my key ready and was able to give me a ground floor room. Parked my car right in front of my door, brought my things into the room and was ready for bed by 11:00 p.m.

When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised at the spacious room, very clean, bedspread had been turned back and pillows fluffed up.

Furniture a little worn but didn't look junky; just needed a little updated.

Bathroom clean and temperature easily adjusted.

Only complaint is that the parking spots are small and I was barely able to squeeze into my car when I left early the next morning.

Bed very comfortable and outside of a little noise for New Years Eve, a perfect stay.

I would recommend for a short stay where convenience matters.

Room Tip: All the rooms on both floors seem to be about the same.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank nshugg
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Rooms need minor repairs (sink clogged, internet with low signal on upstair floor rooms, toilet flush broken). We staid a week and staff has been nice and attentive to our needs changing our room every time a problem raised. Rooms are clean, spacious and warm. Good value for money when you get the right weekly deal. Breakfast included. Croissants and petite muffins + coffee. Not the best but not too bad

Room Tip: Rooms in the center lower floor are indicated for wifi signal.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple