“Lunch buffet ”

Cielito Lindo Restaurant
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Lunch buffet is excellent and good value. I shy away from all you can eat buffets because I don't like to eat a large meal and go back to work, but here I feel like I get my money's worth without having to make several trips to the buffet line. I will however come back when I can clear my afternoon for napping and really pig out.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The food and drinks are not great at this place. But, the mariachi is top notch. I have to say that it might be the best mariachi band that I have heard outside of Mexico. If you are not planning to return soon, I personally recommend that you purchase one of the mariachi band's CDs.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Hadn't been to Cielito Lindo Restaurant for some time and was pleasantly surprised by the buffet luncheon we had. Large selection of salads, entree items, desserts and hand made fish tacos that were outstanding. Coffee, iced tea, soft drinks were included in the price of the meal. Tortilla chips were freshly made and not overcooked or over salted. Have been there before in the evening with mariachis playing from the stage. Items off the luncheon menu looked very appetizing.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

First of all, Mariachi del Sol is one of the best! They are all accomplished musicians and singers in their own right, and sound fantastic together. They do two or three shows a night! The admission? Just order dinner! The food is very good. I had the grilled fish filet and it was well seasoned and perfectly cooked, served with grilled veggies, rice and beans. Everyone else in our party of six enjoyed their meals as well, ranging from Steak Tampiquena to Coktel de Campenchana. Valet parking on sight is gratis and makes it convenient as parking can get crowded if you arrive later in the evening.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

We were guests of another couple who go there every week. This is our 2nd time there. It was as superb as it was the first visit. Beautiful buffet with yummy food! Excellent, attentive staff. A fun place to be surrounded by so many other, happy people!