“Excellent Sunday brunch with family”

Cielito Lindo Restaurant
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Went for a birthday celebration on Sunday morning brunch. Variety of food that was tasty, excellent service and excellent mariachi band entertainment. Have been here many times and will keep coming back. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

I just got the beef taquitos in the avocado sauce for a snack and they changed my life! They were outstanding and I am sad that I can't have them every day!

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

What to choose? Stopped by this wonderful restaurant as it was recommended by a local colleague. Fresh made tortillas, rice, refried beans, and multiple choices of meat...chicken, beef, pork each in a savory sauce cooked beautifully. The meat was tender and seasoned with love. Came by during lunch but will likely return again to experience the entertainment offered in the evenings: mariachis. Friendly and prompt service. Simply great food. Yum! Gracias Cielito Lindo! Highly recommended if your in town and want great Mexican Food.

Thank azmcdaniels .
Reviewed 12 May 2015

We came to dinner here on a Sunday not knowing that they have a Mariachi Band playing. They start at 5:00pm while we enjoyed our dinner. Food was very good and the Flan was Excellent. This is a nice place for a family celebration or just to have a nice family dinner. The staff was very hopeful and friendly.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

I went to the Friday Happy Hour with couple of friends. They had half priced drinks and appetizers from 4-8 P.M. I got there early at about 4:30 P.M. and there was a small crowd of about 15 people. They had a small table of free homemade chips, two different picante, cucumbers and carrots with ranch dressing, delicious beans and rice and a tray of cheese enchiladas. I made a small plate for myself and ordered a Mango Marguerita. Then my friends joined me and the Margueritas kept a coming. They were very tasty and a good sized portion. Then at 5 P.M. a small group of Mariachi came out and they were great. I have seen many and these guys were right up there. The crowd filled out and the dinner patrons came in and at 7 P.M. a full crew of Mariachi came on maybe 10 musicians. A truly fun evening followed. Worth the trip for the Mariachi and the drinks. Call them to find out the times.